THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

can someone tell me where La Fleurs is?

Guest jiggles
This topic is 7297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jiggles

I keep hearing about a club called La fleur's. I've been to nyc before and had never heard of it. Where is it located? Is it anything like Stella's? What should I expect? Please advise with information about the line-up as well as the type of bar it is and where it is located?

Guest jiggles

I keep hearing about a club called La fleur's. I've been to nyc before and had never heard of it. Where is it located? Is it anything like Stella's? What should I expect? Please advise with information about the line-up as well as the type of bar it is and where it is located?

Info about LeFleur's can be found in the extremely handy Strip Club FAQ on this very site. Here it is:

La Fleurs

355 West 41st Street

(north side of 41st between 8th & 9th, closer to 9th)

212/941-1188

http://www.lafleursbar.com

4:00pm-4:00am

male strip shows on Monday night

female impersonators on certain weekends

male dancers also on weekends

call to confirm entertainment for the evening

no cover charge at this time (early January)

bar has "homey" feeling; inexpensive drinks, pool table

gorgeous waiters (think hot latino)

back room (literally a room in the back) is a nice size performance space

dj area with tables & chairs, bar, stage

A new bar, give it a chance. It's not Stella's...but neither was Stella's when it first opened

There is now a $5 cover charge that only gets you in the door (no free drink like Stella's).

My experience: rarely busy and nothing like Stella's at all

Info about LeFleur's can be found in the extremely handy Strip Club FAQ on this very site. Here it is:

La Fleurs

355 West 41st Street

(north side of 41st between 8th & 9th, closer to 9th)

212/941-1188

http://www.lafleursbar.com

4:00pm-4:00am

male strip shows on Monday night

female impersonators on certain weekends

male dancers also on weekends

call to confirm entertainment for the evening

no cover charge at this time (early January)

bar has "homey" feeling; inexpensive drinks, pool table

gorgeous waiters (think hot latino)

back room (literally a room in the back) is a nice size performance space

dj area with tables & chairs, bar, stage

A new bar, give it a chance. It's not Stella's...but neither was Stella's when it first opened

There is now a $5 cover charge that only gets you in the door (no free drink like Stella's).

My experience: rarely busy and nothing like Stella's at all

LeFleur's is settling into a routine and now seems to have a steady group of dancers there most every night. Nothing gets going before 11 (though I'm never there before then, but the dancers say they're there from 10:30 to check in). There seem to be a lot of dancers most nights. Even on Monday night there were about 6. They're pretty interactive, some are more pushy and demanding of tips than others. Some are very goodlooking and others less so (though tastes vary). Almost all of them are Latino or African-American. Don't let them sell you $10 dances, but if you like them you can tip away and they'll respond accordingly. My favorites are Juan/Jonathan, an extremely cute, well-built and friendly South American with a big tattoo on his chest, and David, a slender Puerto Rican who usually wears a beret and who give an exceptional lap dance

Sunday nights there is a best buns contest and a wet jockey short contest, and Wednesday nights is a strip contest with raffle afterwards. The Wednesday contest starts at 12:30, and there are usually about 2 or 3 dancers who are entertaining to watch (out of the 6-8 who perform). On Saturday nights there is usually a featured drag entertainer plus the boys. Some of the entertainers have been really good.

I think the $5 cover is just in effect on weekends now, though there is a $3 cover for the strip show on Wednesdays. The drink prices have gone up a buck, but that's no surprise. The door staff (except for Lionheart, who is a stunning platino blond at the moment) are a bit creepy (you'd think they'd be more welcoming to people who are coming there to part with their money!) but most of the bartenders are great, especially LaBamba, David (hunky Israeli) and David (sexy svelte Latino).

If you still have trouble finding it, walk south on the east side of 9th Avenue from 42nd Street to 41st and turn left on 41st. LeFleur's is on your left about 50 feet from the corner.

LeFleur's is settling into a routine and now seems to have a steady group of dancers there most every night. Nothing gets going before 11 (though I'm never there before then, but the dancers say they're there from 10:30 to check in). There seem to be a lot of dancers most nights. Even on Monday night there were about 6. They're pretty interactive, some are more pushy and demanding of tips than others. Some are very goodlooking and others less so (though tastes vary). Almost all of them are Latino or African-American. Don't let them sell you $10 dances, but if you like them you can tip away and they'll respond accordingly. My favorites are Juan/Jonathan, an extremely cute, well-built and friendly South American with a big tattoo on his chest, and David, a slender Puerto Rican who usually wears a beret and who give an exceptional lap dance

Sunday nights there is a best buns contest and a wet jockey short contest, and Wednesday nights is a strip contest with raffle afterwards. The Wednesday contest starts at 12:30, and there are usually about 2 or 3 dancers who are entertaining to watch (out of the 6-8 who perform). On Saturday nights there is usually a featured drag entertainer plus the boys. Some of the entertainers have been really good.

I think the $5 cover is just in effect on weekends now, though there is a $3 cover for the strip show on Wednesdays. The drink prices have gone up a buck, but that's no surprise. The door staff (except for Lionheart, who is a stunning platino blond at the moment) are a bit creepy (you'd think they'd be more welcoming to people who are coming there to part with their money!) but most of the bartenders are great, especially LaBamba, David (hunky Israeli) and David (sexy svelte Latino).

If you still have trouble finding it, walk south on the east side of 9th Avenue from 42nd Street to 41st and turn left on 41st. LeFleur's is on your left about 50 feet from the corner.

• 1 month later...
Guest JohnPela

I have not had a good experience at La Fleurs the three weekend nights I have been there. There were very few dancers and very few patrons. But based on the last post, I'll give it a try again. Maybe I just went there the wrong Friday or Saturday nights.

• 2 weeks later...

Super-fun show and contest last night - won hands down by "Smooth." Despite the dopey name, this guy (who only appears once in a while) is the total package - handsome, hot, great body, endowment, dancing/crowd appeal. It's hit or miss at LeFleur's but when it works, it's a very cool place.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BLACKJACK6161

this bar is a real dump. overly expensice watered down drinks, nasty unfriendly staff, and awful strip boys. out of 10 or more, maybe 2 or 3 good ones, anmd those say that are straight just dances, dont touch me, etc. Dont waste your time here. Seems these boys are now moving on to Buddies, formerly stellas. these so called bouys have been around for yrs, and just keep getting recycled.

Archived