THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Labor Day in Montreal

This topic is 7331 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I agree! My next trip to Montreal is scheduled for Oct

>13th...the day after Black and Blue ends.

>

>I just hope the guys aren't too worn out from all the

>partying. :)

>

>...Hoover

>

Actually what often happens is that they don't come to work. Made big bucks during the previous weekend, and need time off to spend it and sleep.

I hope I am wrong.

Have a great time.

>Actually what often happens is that they don't come to work.

>Made big bucks during the previous weekend, and need time off

>to spend it and sleep.

>

>I hope I am wrong.

>

Learned that one the hard way one year, with the A-list pretty much worn out and absent from the clubs following Divers/Cite. Actually, the week prior to B & B week is a great one with lots of motivated guys looking to bring in extra 'party' money. It's a much more mellow time and the guys seek out your company. Sure, there are tons more pretty boys in town for Black & Blue, but who needs the extra competition?(And per capita, Montreal has the highest number of gorgeous men on the planet, so it's always a feast for the eyes.):p

RE: When the Fox becomes the Cat

Hey you know the way the dancers were hanging around Firecat, I just figured it would be a better name :-)\\

I am so bummed I would love to come up for Black and Blue, however, I will be in California for that week! Maybe next big event please keep everyone posted just incase we miss or forget about the events! It was awesome and I can't wait to come back up, I have a friend who lives in NH who wants to go up so maybe I can return the graciousness of everyone here and who I met and try to impart the small nuggets of Montreal Wisdom, it will be fun to bring someone up there for the first time, and watch them!

Archived