THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Danik/Vinny back at the Gaiety this weekend

hed4str8
This topic is 7260 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Size queens, rejoice! I've just got word that the legendary Danik (formerly Vinny) will be parading his great big Roman candle on the Gaiety runway for tonight and tomorrow's marathon. This was a very last-minute decision, and I don't know if he's staying through Sunday this time. But even if he doesn't, his surprise visit ought to enliven the holiday weekend for anyone who's spending it in town.

Danik is indeed a sweet guy with a massive endowment (though not exactly my cup of tea due to his lack of muscular definition and his smallish butt!). I saw him several times initially when he used to appear at Remington's a year or so ago and then when he came to the Gaiety. Funny thing is that he didn't make nearly as much of a splash at Remington's as he did (and does) at the Gaiety, at least among size queens :)

For such a macho looking guy I wish Danik wouldn't shave every hair off his body (including his armpits). Someone must help him do it since he's such a big boy. I suppose that could be fun for the person doing the shaving however. He is gorgeous though and that massive dick is pretty amazing.

• 1 month later...

>Anyone have an email or cell contact for him? I tried his old

>email but it bounced.

He dropped AOL completely & changed his email address last month & I'm not sure he's using the new one for business--especially in LA. But he still has the same cellphone # 917-806-1202. Even better than calling, you ought to go see him at the Gaiety & talk things over there.

Guest la26yo

I really did have the number but lost the email with it, etc..if someone has it and believe me (please, please) email me here.

>>Anyone have an email or cell contact for him? I tried his

>old

>>email but it bounced.

>

>

>He dropped AOL completely & changed his email address last

>month & I'm not sure he's using the new one for

>business--especially in LA. But he still has the same

>cellphone # Number removed. Not sure it's

>public [/font color]. Even better than calling, you ought to

>go see him at the Gaiety & talk things over there.

Archived