THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal Memorial day 2004

This topic is 7336 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>All of you Taboo fans will be happy to know they are back on

>the web at http://www.taboomontreal.com

>

This would be great news if the pics were better quality and if some of the dancers weren't left off. The pics of some of my favs like Criss and Steven etc are less than complimentary, and no Sebastian, no Damien, no Kevin, etc.... but I guess beggars can't be choosy, so I am happy there is something out there.

>

>I spent parts of several evenings at Taboo. Some one needs to

>teach those boys how to flirt with the customers. Most of them

>spend their time either playing pool or hanging out with each

>other or a couple of regulars.

You are the most recent of many posters who have complained about this, so I must believe it is truly a problem. I go there often, as do most of my friends, and the dancers know us, so I haven't noticed it, but obviously this is not good for the dancers or the club. At least for the dancers that I am close to, and who might be willing to listen to me, I will pass on these concerns to them next time I am there.

>

>I agree that Alan is gorgeous.

I have heard this many many times now... esp from Tampa who is obsessed! (that kind of thing never happens to me, hehe)

>

>I did pop in to Campus once and was not particularly impressed

>except for an adorable little latin guy who must have been in

>Cirque du Soleil with his acrobatics.

If Phil is not there, I don't get much out of Campus myself either. But trust me, Phil is worth the effort all by himself.

>

>And I popped in to Adonis for a quick drink Friday evening.

>There were definitely a couple of cute dancers there, but I

>was tired and needed to go home and pack so I didn't stay

>long.

It's unanimous! Adonis has really gotten together a solid group of dancers for the summer. Will definitely have to partake!

>

>I hope all of you also get a chance to see all of the other

>things Montreal has to offer when you are there. There's lots

>of history and some pretty good shopping too. :-)

I definitely agree with this. The more I visit, the more interesting things I find in the city. Thanks for your great report... it is always educational to hear the fresh perspectives of first timers.

Glad you will return! Please keep coming back! (this announcement brought to you by the Montreal Visitors Bureau) LOL

:+ :+

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest msclonly

Blue and White Birthday Party 6/24

Every year, all of Quebec throws a big Birthday Party for me, so I

plan my trip for the festivities, not to disappoint anyone.

This year there will be a group of us from So Calif to give the boys a real treat. It does get a little to hectic though. Perhaps it will be a little better after the 24th closer to Canada Day.

Sure beats the daylights of staying home!

:+ :9 :p :+

Guest Tampa Yankee

>It's unanimous! Adonis has really gotten together a solid

>group of dancers for the summer. Will definitely have to

>partake!

Well, ummmm... not quite unanimous. I can't say that I have much new data to post a review on, just an hour snapshot on a late Saturday afternoon. I will admit that the place has improved to just tolerable for me. I did see some improvement in quality of dancers, a couple anyway, although nothing to cause me to give up my table at Taboo. The dead stage time is aggrivating to say the least and the crowd, what there was of it, is pretty staid as always. Based on what I saw I'd go back once or twice again but if i didn't see more than I saw on my snapshot then for me it is just a place to get out of the rain. I hope I find more to appeal to me because Campus afternoons has been spotty lately.

Archived