THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

LA FLEURS ON MONDAYS

Regina
This topic is 7455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On Mondays, La Fleurs has a male stripper contest. It begins late (after midnight). There is a $3.00 admission to the back room (performance area, not a real "back room"). They also have a raffle for cash prizes and videos from the Latino Fan Club. In spite of the zero temperature I'm going tonight. I'll let you know how it goes! :p

>And La Fleurs is located in what city??

NY.

Recently opened. There have been a few threads on it here in the last 2 months. You can find them if you search, or just look back as far as Nov. in this forum. There is now also a FAQ.

I was there last night - fun show and packed house, maybe 50 or so in the audience. The dancers get more of a chance to really show some ance moves there than at Stellas (at least upstairs - the new downstairs is so hideous I never descend). Once the show is over (about 1:30, they do a little raffle for Latino Fan Club videos (they gave 3, I think) and then some of the dancers remain (and a few new ones appear) for some lap dances etc. Some of those dancers (especially the ones not in the show) give very generous feels to their tipping patrons. The looks range from a tad scary to Latin Prime ("Matrix," who won the strip contest, had a great dance number, fab bod and a winning smile). Although the body types vary from fairly skinny to sort of beefy, they're all toned, probably more on the natural side than the steroid queens at Splash. It's kind of a late Monday, so there won't be many 9 to 5ers there, but it's worth it and I'll go again.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back...I've been recovering! Seriously though...

I arrived late to the strip competition (12:50am) and missed the first two dancers (Carlos & Joelle). The remaining talent, Mystery, Matrix, Shadow, Luis (I'm forgetting a few others) certainly had the bodies of death and a few proved to be amazing below the waist! Following the contest the majority of the group returned to the bar (the contest was in the back performance room, $3.00 entrance fee) with a few patrons and a few of the customers lingering for some intimate moments. The crowd was great, very responsive. Following the contest three movies from the Latino Fan Club were raffled off...two of the movies were won by women...DAMN!!! After the event a few very slender dancers appeared to work the bar area. Not really my type but they were nice and, I'm sure, very accommodating.

Drinks are inexpensive ($5.00) and you are always made to feel welcome. The only draw back is the physical set up of the back room. If you don't get there early enough you end up standing in the back where there's always a bottle neck at the door. I asked about this and was told next Monday the set up would be different to encourage a better traffic flow. It's also difficult to tip the dancers while they're on stage...I guess that's why you need to stay later to show your appreciation directly! :p

They are slowing expanding their talent base. Keep checking with them; they're new and in an awkward location but it's not the New York of ten years ago and you won't be mugged or anything like that. Give it a chance...the least you'll end up leaving with is a smile!

RE: Weekend's at LaFleur

Regina, You seem to know this Club very well and perhaps can suggest to the owners that a variety of dancers would help make the place more appealing... I've been to La Fleur's five times since it's opened. The 4 Latino dancers that appear there are the same every time. I've done several pleasureable lap dances with each, but now I'm bored. Can't they get other dancers in?

• 2 weeks later...

LaFleurs - Dancers

Sadly, I wish I had the power to change the dancers at La Fleurs. In fact, with the exception of New Year's Eve, I've only been there on Monday evenings, and those evenings number three! I've been under the impression that drag queens perform on other evenings and I'm not a big fan of the female impersonator. I've been under the impression that Monday is the night of men at LaFleurs. I'll do further research, for the sake of the website, and report back to you!

Archived