THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Where in Philly?

Guest skrubber
This topic is 7393 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know if there are any places with nudity, but my two experiences at Key West were good.

They have dancers (maybe 8 of them) on Wednesday and I think Saturday nights.

They spend a small amount of time on a tiny stage, but mostly work the room wearing underwear, g-strings, etc., working for dollar tips. The more you tip them, the more they tend to stay or come back. Low-key environment, good music, reasonably priced drinks.

Fun time!

• 3 months later...
Guest jamier

Hey there skrubber and NY Observer.

There're some cool places in Philadelphia, 'though no exclusively strip bars - I was there a couple of weeks' ago.

First off, there's THE POST at 1705 Chancellor Street. As you walk in there's a bar area - a large room with the bar in the center and seating round all four sides, great for a very welcoming atmosphere and friendly staff - not that you'll be stopping there too long... Walk through to a second bar at The Post where they have strippers ($5 cover) - with a bar along one wall, and then tables and stools through the room, and a small stage at the far end. Several strippers were there on a Saturday night with a steady crowd through to around 1am (bars in Philly close at 2am). All the dancers were yummy - mostly hot Brazilians. Favorite was Scott, an American with a great body, a delightful 'proper' ass and sexy peircings. Tips, from $1, ensure a very friendly chat with the dancers.

There are two other clubs that I love in Philly...

KEY WEST - http://www.keywestnightclub.com - at 207 S. Juniper Street is in the gay neighborhood. They have four or five gorgeous dancers in the main (downstairs) bar on Wednesdays and Fridays ($5 cover). They basically walk around the bar and, from time to time, dance on the very small stage at the far end of the room wearing tight underwear or G-strings. Tips from $1 are appreciated. Now, what I love about Key West is that they also have another bar and dancefloor upstairs so you can enjoy the hot dancers downstairs for a bit, and then head up to strut your stuff with guys you actually have a chance of pulling! Also like the nice mix of people at Key West.

The 12TH AIR COMMAND - http://www.12thair.com - at 254 S. 12th Street is just a couple of blocks from Key West. Bar downstairs is fairly unpretentious and there's also a dining room here. Upstairs ($4-5 cover) is a dancefloor, gamesroom and bar where they have strippers on Friday nights. Top floor there's a pretty cool and classy skylounge. I do like this place, but it reminds me of our old university entertainments venue - a bit of everything - but, hey it's gay this time around!

I nearly forgot to mention WOODY'S BAR. It is seemingly an institution in Philadelphia, and has been around since before the Liberty Bell (perhaps not). Okay, so I'm not doing it justice with just a 10 minute visit, but the bar seemed tired looking, as did most of the staff and customers. However the complex has several bars, a coffee bar, dancing and a cyber bar but, when I was there, they were charging cover to go anywhere other than just the main bar.

So there're a couple of my thoughts on Philly. Seems to be a strong gay scene and all within the pretty safe downtown area. Hotel prices here are really low as most people tend to go to New York or Boston, so get yourself a bargain and check out the city of 'brotherly love'!

Jamie

Archived