THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any US bars left where dancers get nasty?

Like2Hire
This topic is 7523 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The recent thread about Jason Adonis at Madrigal's in Chicago reminded me of Mad's earlier years not that long ago and a couple other bars there, where it was common for dancers to get up close and personal with patrons in dark corners of the bars. I've had guys cum for me or make me cum, kiss like I was their long-lost lover, and even slip a certain organ into certain of their openings.

Are there any places like that left? :+

Guest OralBtm4Top

I'm with you on this one man. I love the kind of strip bars that Montreal has. However, I know of known in the US that come anywhere clost to the Montreal experience. The Gaiety in NYC is more like a strip show and then you can cruise the lounge to see if your favorite dancer wants to fuck. My experience there has been ok. In Ft. Lauderdale the Boardwalk is nothing more than a tease IMHO. Madrigal's was a good show but I was very disappointed in the private I had with a dancer upstairs, it's really nothing more than a little fondling and touching - you're up and down the stairs in 15 minutes tops. Hopefully someone else can give us the 'skinny' on better clubs in the US.

I've always had a great time at Nob Hill in SF. Last time I was there was early 2001. The dancers spent very little time on stage and went into the audience for a personal lap dance with each patron.

Depending on the dancer, the crowd, and management "eyes" it was still possible to do a quick feel or two. I did have one dancer who intentionally rubbed his ass on my crotch until I popped a woodie. He made sure I knew he was available for a "private" in the back room. (BTW, I did enjoy the private.) }(

Guest Jordan21

Tell us more about Remington's. Do dancers get nasty just in the backrooms or what about in public too? Any specifics? And are there ever any all-out group fun with dancers and customers?

Over the summer I was in Saints & Sinners in Providence RI and had a blast. I had one lap dance with a str8 jockboy from Bawston and two with this beautiful blonde 18 yo twink. While my guys were fairy well behaved (the twink let me spread his bare ass and rub his sweaty inner thighs just below his balls -- I didn't press any further) I did see some dancers stick their brief covered crotches into the faces of their customers and got the impression that more than just lapdancing went on in the private rooms. The boys were hot, mostly twinks with a few bruisers in between and lap dances were expensive compared to Montreal.

On a more historical note: I remember being taken to the Gaiety in 1988 when I was first out by my gay Auntie Mame and not only could you touch the dancers, some audience "members" were jerking off in the seats. (I even think Joey Stephano was on stage but I could be wrong).

Joey Stephano often appeared at the Gaiety. That was in the days where for $50 you got a condomless blow job back stage from any of the dancers. $40 during a weekday. They don't call them the good old days for nothing. Of course AIDS reared it's ugly head so no more head backstage.

New Orleans absolutely has it.

This past year at Southern Decadence was a exception due to a christian right preacher who led a fierce protest against it. The bars themselves held it down. I will be right now that things will be back to usual next year and perhaps at Mardi Gras, which is before Decadence.

Right now 7th Circle on Rampart Street can get quite wild.}(

the Cajun

At the Unicorn Club in Indianapolis it is not unusual, in the Dark part of the club, to have a few dancers get very friendly. I have had many a Dancer's Hard cock in my hand and mine in theirs. Rubbing you Hard through your pants is very common. Of course it all depends on the Dancer and the Tips. I was there last week and it has a lot of twinks dancing right now. In the past Frat types and a few muscle boys were common.

Guest OralBtm4Top

There's a bar in Philly called Key West that has dancers certain nights. The guys are very hot but I'm not sure how far they go. Anyone had expereinces there?

Archived