THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Labor Day weekend at Taboo

firecat
This topic is 7623 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm planning a trip to Montreal on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week. That's not exactly Labour Day weekend, but I will be around on the Friday of the weekend and would love to meet any other m4m fellows who are at Campus or Stock---not sure if I'll be at Taboo or not.

Buzz aka Samai139

Called Derrick(the cute bartender at the Adonis-everyone there should stop in to say hi,he is a really frindly guy!)and he told me about somthing going on called a "foam"party at the adonis on the 27th(when I will be arriving in La Belle Montreal)Anybody have any idea what this is about?Is it like the whipped cream wrestling they used to have at Daddy Warbucks in Palm Springs?(anybody remember that?)Any way,I have informed both Fircat and Samai of the hotel I will be staying in.and I would love to join both of you and whoever else(Marc-it is just a short planeride away-check aircanada.com for last min'bargains!)for drinks or lunch or dinner.

See you all up there!

Foam Party=The only bath some of the guys at the Adonis have had all summer!

Guest VanBCGuy

You guys in the east are lucky! Its easy and cheap to get to Montreal. I just checked and its a little too expensive from the west coast for the weekend.

But I suspect there will be a bunch in Montreal for American Thanksgiving. Maybe I will shoot for that weekend.

Archived