THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal Airport Bottleneck

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 7647 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My partner in sin,The Ventura Vixen,is in La belle Montreal for the weekend,and it took him 1 hour to get through the customs gat at the montreal airport!

The last time I was there it was a huge hassle also,and no I have heard from a few friends here in Hooville about the same horrible mess-and this is after the Death March between the gate and the terminal,what is it-about 4 miles ;)

So I contacted the Dorval airport to complain,they said it was a temporary situation during renovation.

They also told me that the hours of 4-6 P.M. are the heaviest all days of the week and that if I could avoid arriving during those hours it would be less of a hassle.Unfortunatly,Air Canada has cut back and consolidated flights so that most non "inter canada"flights now arrive about that time.The nice man at the airport(sounded cute)said that they see 35% of incoming flights during this 2 hour period!

So,if you can avoid an arrival in Montreal between 4-6 pm it will save you some hassle.

Of course you can always relive som tension with on of the boys srom the Stock,Campus,Taboo,or the Backdoor later on!

One hour and fifteen minutes is what it took me.

Then, I was in Taboo, and the airport was just a bad memory!

On a serious note, though, it is that 4 pm to 7 pm period that is bad (I arrived at 6). Travis arrived today at 2 pm and he went through in 4 minutes.

Archived