THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Backstage at STOCK

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 7831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bluedawg

Fellow readers...

I have a couple lurid, salacious questions about Stockbar. What's the wildest thing that's ever happened during a private lap dance? Say, after the dancer's had a few drinks, and you've bought about forty dances from him? I'd love to know how far dancers have gone...

Secondly...while we're on the subject...anyone know if sultry Dan and blonde, lanky Charlie are still at Campus?

Thanks!

Bluedawg

Hi Bluedawg, I have had some pretty erotic dances at Stockbar, both in their old and new locations (the best was quite a few years ago in the old spot) but recently had a fabulous dance by Dan (the sultry one, I believe) at Campus in the late afternoon. It was so erotic, I went back the next day for an encore. I don't know how much I should reveal, but let's say it was as much as M. did for your former Prez in the White House (based on her version of events). Except I didn't keep the evidence on my blue dress LOL!}(

> I don't know how much I should reveal, but

>let's say it was as much as M. did for your former Prez in the

>White House (based on her version of events). Except I didn't

>keep the evidence on my blue dress LOL!}(

Now that's not fair, how we going to do a DNA to see if your telling the truth or not.

When in doubt I whip it out:+

I haven't seen Ken for over a year. I should have jumped on the opportunity when he asked which hotel I was staying.

Anyway I don't find Stock as much fun as it used to be (while in the old place). Chris and Guillaume have moved on. Former dancers Alexanders and Jeff who used to bartend at the old place also have moved on. The new guys are not as much as the old ones.

I only go to Stock to talk to Rene and check out Dominic.

Campus from 6-9 and Taboo are fun places these days.

Do you remember his name, the so-called str8 guy? Do you remember whether the back area was crowded at the time? I find the guys are reluctant to get too frisky if there are lots of other people in close proximity. Just curious about your experience. Also, the second dance area which has only three seats is a better place to have a "private" dance but when the place is crowded, it fills up first. In my experience, it pays to be a bit early rather than late.

Do you remember his name, the so-called str8 guy? Do you remember whether the back area was crowded at the time? I find the guys are reluctant to get too frisky if there are lots of other people in close proximity. Just curious about your experience. Also, the second dance area which has only three seats is a better place to have a "private" dance but when the place is crowded, it fills up first. In my experience, it pays to be a bit early rather than late.

Archived