THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Taboo in Montreal

marc anthony
This topic is 7840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heading back to my favorite Canadian city... and my favorite Canadian club.

My "sources" out there tell me that there is some very hot new talent dancing at the Taboo right now.

Anyone been there recently and want to share who the hot commodities are right now... on stage, in the back room, and in the hotel room?

}(

Guest CTguy

Mark,

Visited Taboo a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. Met a guy named David who was very sweet and wicked cute. When I was there he would dance to a country song wearing a cowboy hat during his fast song. Blond hair and beautiful brown eyes and very well endowed, when you see his slow song you will know who I am talking about. He is kind of shy and quiet so you have to be the one to approach him but once you talk to him he is very nice and speaks pretty good english. I actually don't remember his dance in the back room LOL but he came back to my place at the end of the night and we had a great time. He is very affectionate, kisses, sucks and loves to get fucked. I highly recommend him. Also, had a great time in the back room with your friend James, he gives the best dances in the back, but unfortunately couldn't get a private with him.

>Heading back to my favorite Canadian city... and my favorite

>Canadian club.

I'm jealous...Also, my favorite Canadian City and I need a visit BAD.

But, can't get there until July (birthday present to myself).

Have fun and as always, we expect details.

Guest pressyourluck

>Mark,

>

>Visited Taboo a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. Met

>a guy named David who was very sweet and wicked cute. When I

>was there he would dance to a country song wearing a cowboy

>hat during his fast song. Blond hair and beautiful brown eyes

>and very well endowed, when you see his slow song you will

>know who I am talking about. He is kind of shy and quiet so

>you have to be the one to approach him but once you talk to

>him he is very nice and speaks pretty good english. I

>actually don't remember his dance in the back room LOL but he

>came back to my place at the end of the night and we had a

>great time. He is very affectionate, kisses, sucks and loves

>to get fucked. I highly recommend him. Also, had a great

>time in the back room with your friend James, he gives the

>best dances in the back, but unfortunately couldn't get a

>private with him.

I will have to second that regarding David. He is absolutely gorgeous/beautiful. Even with all the other hot boys there, I had to say ... DAMN this guy is hot. I could not believe this gorgeous boy was for real and dancing in front of me. His slow dance is so seductive topped off with an almost wicked smile. He did seem shy and quiet but I got the sense it was the language issue. I was very satified in the backroom but reading CT reviews, DAMN I missed out on a hot, hot private because he was busy. Anyway, I will definitely try and see him next time.

Another guy that I had fun with was Jeff. Very Cute tall, blond boy with a nice build and a sexy Canadian accent. Very hot affectionate guy.

>

>I will have to second that regarding David. He is absolutely

>gorgeous/beautiful. Even with all the other hot boys there, I

>had to say ... DAMN this guy is hot. I could not believe this

>gorgeous boy was for real and dancing in front of me. His slow

>dance is so seductive topped off with an almost wicked smile.

>He did seem shy and quiet but I got the sense it was the

>language issue. I was very satified in the backroom but

>reading CT reviews, DAMN I missed out on a hot, hot private

>because he was busy. Anyway, I will definitely try and see him

>next time.

>

>Another guy that I had fun with was Jeff. Very Cute tall,

>blond boy with a nice build and a sexy Canadian accent. Very

>hot affectionate guy.

>

>

Well, I will be in Montreal very soon... and there is no question that I will be searching for David!!!

Of course, it will be so much fun to see gorgeous James again. He is my "old" favorite... if there is such a thing as being old at age 20! LOL

Guest CTguy

Marc,

Do you do privates with James? I have always found he doesn't do privates by himself it has to be with him and his boyfriend. Which is ok with me, but his boyfriend, I believe his name is Matt??? hasn't been around for a while.

I am not to keen on Taboos , I do however stay in the hotel

above it which is the Dorion. It was while I staying there that

I decided to pop in on that club. I saw James and Matt and really

loved going in the back room with James, Now everytime I am in MOntreal I look to see if James is working he is one sweet guy

who does one hell of a lap dance.

>Do you do privates with James? I have always found he doesn't

>do privates by himself it has to be with him and his

>boyfriend. Which is ok with me, but his boyfriend, I believe

>his name is Matt??? hasn't been around for a while.

Essentially, yes... James does privates pretty much exclusively with his boyfriend.

I have become VERY close with James, however... and we have done many things together, including travel.

BTW... James confirms your report that David is a MAJOR find. Hmmm... I may have to work on a 3way with David and James!

}(

Hey JayNJ,how is that hotel?Came up on hotel site and I said Hmmmmmm,that adress sounds famliar.I know it is pretty cheap,but isn't it really noisy?And it could get to be $$$$ if the mood was right.Is the Mgt.cool about "visitors"esp.well known "visitors"?Nephews with lots and lots of Uncles.

Thanks for the report.

Re Hotel Dorion: "Is the Mgt. cool about "visitors?" Well, I guess, I understand they own Taboo or vice versa. Never visited the place but I can't think it's too quiet. It's right over Taboo. Looks shabby and I also think you can get a short term room for a private. But the place obviously is not about to go out of business.}(

Guest Tampa Yankee

A friend of mine stays at the Dorian. He says nothing fancy but it's clean with a decent queen bed and room fridge. Has no complaints about the noise but I think he stays on the hotel 2nd floor -- two above taboo. He used to stay at the Bourbon prior to discovering the Dorian.

(What's with people concerned about noise and clubs. They are always quiet when I sleep -- that 's what Montreal mornings and afternoons are for. And when the clubs are rockin' I'm definitely not sleeping. :+ )

Dorion is quite and one really cannot hear the noise from

the bar. The rooms have also been redone and its cheerful

and very clean. It might be a little out of the way for some

But I have love to walk and do not find it a bother.They also have

rooms to rent for a few hours for those who love to do privates

with the dancers. These rooms are only on the main floor of the hotel.

If one is looking for a great place to stay the Dorion fits the bill and they always have made me feel very welcome.

Two questions about the Dorian:

1. Do they have an 800 number or a website where you can make reservations? Or do you have a regular telephone number?

2. What about parking? I drive up and don't recall a public lot nearby, like there is near the Taj Mahal on St. Hubert.

Thanks,

Buzz

The hotel Dorion runs from 60.00 a nite to 75.00 a nite

all rooms have a private bath. the toll free number is

1 877 523- 5908 unfortunely they are booked solid for gay

pride but have openings for other times of the year. They

have no web site that I know of.

Guest Linden Groves

The Dorian's website is

http://www.gaybek.com/pub/index.asp?no_pub=59&lang=en&position=1

A young man I met in Montreal a year ago told me that the Dorian was a good place to take newly found friends because the management would let you know if you were with one who could pose a problem. I did not confirm this information personally. But the hotel is certainly convenient to the bars and the Bourbon block/Charles Campbell Park area.

Thanks so much for posting the website for the Dorian.

One more question for everyone--Does anyone know anything about parking either at the hotel, or in the immediate area? I drive to Montreal, and know that there are places to park for several days, but do not know this section? Help???

Thanks,

Samai

Guest Tampa Yankee

On Rue St. Andrew, across from the Manoir des Alpes Hotel, there is an open-air parking lot that charged $5 CD/day last year. Don't know how late it is staffed for ingress/egress privileges. There is enclosed parking next to the Gouverneur for $18 CD/day.

Thanks for the information about the parking on Rue St. Andrew. I'm looking for a place where I can park my car for two or three days and not worry about it. I tend to walk everywhere once I get to the village. Do you know if you can leave a car there for overnights??

Maybe I should just call the Dorian and ask about parking? Duhhhh.

Guest Tampa Yankee

> Do you know if you can

>leave a car there for overnights??

That is my understanding based on what I observed.

Archived