THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Where are the boys?

Lucky
This topic is 7765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When the Gaiety doesn't satisfy my need for dancing boys, I like to go to places that have go-go boys. Unfortunately, that seems harder to do than ever in New York City. Last night I went to SBNY for the first time in quite a while, and the go-go "boy" had a bald spot and a slight paunch. He looked to me to be about 40. The guy downstairs did nothing for me either. Does anyone know if there are still hot dancers gyrating in a local bar? If I can't watch the dancer, I don't know what to do in a gay bar! Splash (SBNY) used to be known for its dancers...

You of course know about Stella's, right? It's probably about the best for gogo boys that I know about. Stonewall on Christopher has some good nights depending on what party promoter is there; Sundays used to have some good gogo boy contests. I always like the places that have contests because they often bring in fresh faces.

The best used to be the Magic Touch in Jackson Heights which unfortunately was a victim of Giuliani's efforts to clean up NY. Tommy is still doing his shows at the Zodiac on Roosevelt Ave. around 69th St. The bar isn't as good for viewing the show like the Magic Touch used to be and he doesn't seem to get the quantity or quality of guys he used to. It's worth trying once. It happens tuesday nights and doesn't seem to get going until around 1 a.m., which kills it for me.

I also am a gogo-boy-aholic and usually go only for that, not to cruise. I was hoping things would improve after Giuliani, but this other asshole is even worse. I guess we have to wait another couple years.

Archived