THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gaiety dancer, Jordan.

Guest GeorgieXpress
This topic is 7776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest GeorgieXpress

Sometimes these reviews are so odd. I've been interested in Jordan at the Gaiety, and when I looked up his reviews on here I find one says he's 28 back in 2001, another says he was 26 and I also remember reading that he was extremely young. Anyone know how old he is? One review says he's 5'7 another 5'10... and this is the same person they're reviewing. One makes a comment on being able to tell he's straight and another says he offered to fuck him. Gay for pay or the real deal? Anyone know anything about this dancer? Pictures would be lovely.

Georgie,

There are at least 3 Gaiety dancers who I can think of who used Jordan as their name, so make sure it's the one you want. If it's the one who appeared recently, I don't believe he has any reviews. He's definitely early 20's.

Based on his stageshow later in his work week, I'd be interested in hearing too :)

The most recent Jordan made it very LOUD and clear that he does not like Asian customers. He also let Tino know clearly that he could suck my dick better than TIno could. He did not seem to have all of his faculties at that time.

Guest GeorgieXpress

I checked out that website and cannot find a "Shawn" listed.. I'm wondering now if we're all talking about the same person, I didn't know there were so many Jordans at the Gaiety. The one I'm asking about is a rather young (early 20s maybe) blond one. Is this the one everyone seems to be having problems with? Can't stand the arrogant dancers...

Guest GeorgieXpress

Well I checked out the website and neither Shawn nor Jordan are who I'm looking for. Does this narrow it down to who I'm talking about? The Jordan from the Gaiety who is neither of those 2. Well at least he gets points for being so mysterious.

Archived