THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I'm having problems with Rentboy

snoopy
This topic is 6308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried posting this in the Deli section a month or two back and received no replies so I thought I would try here. This is my problem: when I visit the Rentboy.com website and click on the "next page" button or "more pictures" button I am returned to their main search page. Like I said, this has been happening for a month or two. So, if NYC has 20 pages of listings on their site, I never get to see beyond page 1. Any suggestions?

I used to have intermittent problems with rentboy some time ago, but not recently. I'm also now browsing with Firefox; maybe that has something to do with it. Have you tried using a different browser? You can download Firefox (for example) for free.

Kevin Slater

There are about a million variables here so how about providing a few details to narrow it down a bit?

What operating system (and version)?

What browser (and version)?

How are you connecting to the internet?

What have you done already in trying to fix this? (could be important if you did anything that needs to be undone)

This smacks of a cache issue almost -- like you're getting old pages and the dynamic links have expired. All browsers have a way to clear the cache, but we don't know what you're using.

Do you have the same problem on other sites like m4rn?

Thanks for your replies.

Here are some basics about my problem:

1. Rentboy is the only site I have this problem with.

2. My computer is 2 years old, Gateway, with Windows XP.

3. I have Verizon DSL.

4. I have Window Washer and clear my cache about every 7-10 days.

5. I have tried going to the Rentboy site after clearing cache, but with the same result.

Archived