THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Pepto Bismol Needed?

VaHawk
This topic is 7127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Damn, these DB Burps need serious attention! :) I click on the message center, see the latest posting for each forum, click on the forum and see postings all out order by date. No big deal, as it is kind of quirky and funny, but damn I'm not that drunk yet! :)

When I want your technical advice, I will send you a private, and not post my query in the ASK DADDY section of this board.

In the meantime, why don't you chill? Perhaps that would involve sitting on an orange traffic cone, and committing a self-lobotomy? :(

So it wasn't anything about the database at all?

Standard response to a standard tech support suggestion. ;-)

I used to *hate* asking people "is it plugged in?" so I started telling them about the evils of static electricity and suggesting they unplug it for 10 seconds and then plug it back in.

You'd be surprised how many times that solved the problem, although I'm pretty sure static electricity wasn't involved at all. :9

Archived