THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

SLOW!!!!!!

VaHawk
This topic is 7468 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is it just my ISP, or is this site vying with Rentboy for slowness lately? Half the time, I can't get into here at all and the rest of the time, when I do get in it moves about as fast as molasses in January at the North Pole.

Whats up? Does it have anything with the new features coming?

Is it just my ISP, or is this site vying with Rentboy for slowness lately? Half the time, I can't get into here at all and the rest of the time, when I do get in it moves about as fast as molasses in January at the North Pole.

Whats up? Does it have anything with the new features coming?

I'm having the same problems and I doubt it is my ISP's fault since other sites aren't similarly affected. In the last couple of days there have been times when I could not get on the message board for hours. I sent an e-mail to HooBoy but no response. I also wondered whether someone is not screwing up the works by making these proposed changes for Brazilian sauna boys. Just wondering.

Archived