THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Software Upgrade

Boston Guy
This topic is 7708 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

The greater the change the greater the pain.

Having developed and delivered software for longer than I wish to recount I think you have nothing for which to apologize. Change is painful for all but geeks who thrive on it. The greater the change the greater the pain. That is the way we are wired. Change is also necessary for one or else he falls by the wayside as the world overtakes him -- a fact of life and the life of software too.

I'm confident that the pain and discomfort voiced after a change to new software will dwarf any grumbling due to the upgrade in the DCF software. That is unless you provide each user with his own twink or musclehunk to drive the system for him. :+

BTW I like this software and prefer it over other message board software I have encountered to date. I think you made a good choice. Stick with it unless it is killing daddy or you. :)

You cannot please all of the people all of the time -- take my word for it. :+

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another WAY COOL thing I just noticed -

In my browser (see specs above for the morbidly curious), after I hit the "View All" button, the new posts have a thin brown border around them, making them VERY EASY to spot.

Way to go DCF; well done!!!!!!!

Archived