THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Private Mailbox

Guest Deweywop
This topic is 7715 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Deweywop

Maybe it's right under my nose. Maybe it's more cleverly hidden than Saddam's weapons of mass destruction. Maybe it doesn't exist, like Saddam's ... well, we won't get into that.

But where is the private mailbox that I think I have on this site? I just sent a private e-mail to Mike M but then wondered if anyone checks their private mailbox. Then I tried looking for my own and couldn't. If anyone knows, please inform. Thanks.

Guest Deweywop

Also, what's the difference between "send e-mail" and "send private message"? Where would one find one's "private messages"?

>Also, what's the difference between "send e-mail" and "send

>private message"? Where would one find one's "private

>messages"?

Sending an email from this site does just that. Your email is sent to the recipient's email addy that was given when he registered. It's private since you can't see his address.

Sending a private message keeps it here on the site. The message goes to the recipient's Inbox here. Your Inbox can be found by clicking on User Menu at the top of the screen. Once there you will see User Options on the left and Inbox listed. When you send someone a private message they are notified by email that it's waiting for them.

I hope this helps.

Barry :)

Archived