THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Help Logging In

Justice
This topic is 7703 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can post. I can respond to messages. But I can't log in. I haven't been able to access my inbox or user profile for as long as I can remember. Everytime that I try see if I have any mail, for example, I recieve an error message that basically says that the option is available for registered users. I've been registered here for at least three years! I was here before moderation and I was part of the first group of posters who were able to post without moderation. I also can't stay logged in. I have to log in every time that I respond to a post. To say that this is annoying would be an understatement. I know that your busy, but would you please check into this problem. Thanks and thanks for all you do to keep this site up and running.

Justice

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Daddy,

Thanks for getting back to me. I turn cookies on before I come here. I thought that it might be a cookie problem, so I deleted the m4m cookie so that I could start all over again. Unfortunately, it didn't help. I'm still having the same problem. (Sigh)

Thanks again,

Justice

hummm...I'll watch for you on the board and will look at the session data on this side. Hopefully, I'll be able to track it down. Feel free to ping this thread when your on.

We don't overlap a lot, but one of these days we'll be on at the same time.

J:

Can you be as specific as possible when you say that you "turn cookies on before coming here"? I've seen similar behavior on other sites that depend on cookies and I have a feeling that your problems are cookie-dependent.

If you can specify -- exactly -- what you are doing (and also what browser/opsys combination you are using, including version numbers), it might lead to something useful. (Of course, it might not, too. :))

BG

Archived