THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Small Fonts/Huge Fonts

Guest Hole_4_Hire
This topic is 5833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Hole_4_Hire

WOW, what a surprise to come here to the Message Center and see the fonts so large that I feel I need to sit in the county.

I realize I can adjust font size using Internet Explorer but that adjusts more than just this site. Is there a way for me to select smaller fonts for just the Message Center only?

Guest Hole_4_Hire

RE: Font's downsized by one size

Hey Daddy,

Thanks!!! This is a size I can live with. Not too big and not too small. Just the way I like 'em. :7

It is difficult to satisfy a varied (and demanding!) audience with a single software package.

I agree with the above posters: this font seems fine. It's a bit larger than I would probably choose for myself if I were setting up a personal interface, but I think it's better to err on the side of being a bit too large instead of a bit too small, if only to be kind to those whose vision may not be as good as it once was.

Thanks for changing it. It's a huge improvement over the fonts originally used after the new version of the Message Center came live.

BG

>>I bet Rick could satisfy all of us

>He'd like to try! }(

>By the way, I liked the smaller font. I still have good

>vision. :p

Baby, you can try out my smaller "Font" anytime you want :9

BTW: You can shrink the fonts the same way the I was telling people to grow the fonts (Boy this still sound like we're talking dirty).

On IE use "View"..."Text Size"..."Smaller". That's what I do, to get more of the page on the screen. On other browsers your on your own, but most of them have something simular.

--Daddy (Who can still read the fine print 'cause he has reading glasses)

• 5 years later...

>Hey Daddy,

>

>Thanks!!! This is a size I can live with. Not too big and not

>too small. Just the way I like 'em. :7

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Could there not be a third color to give a little ease on the eyes, though? Just wondering!!!

• 9 months later...

It looks good Daddy! Font seems practical. Big enough for people who might have vision concerns and small enough not to make teh pages too cumbersome~ You know... easier for a guy with no vision problems to get used to a larger font then for a guy with vision problems to view a smaller font~

If one tried to accommodate every demand eventually switching fonts back and forth might lead to Fontantious Combustion~

Tyger!

tygerkink@yahoo.com

http://www.tygerscent.biz/Galleries.html

http://www.tygerscent.biz

http://www.daddysreviews.com/area.php?loc=63150&who=tyger_portland

men4rentnow.com tygerscent in Portland, Oregon

Guest msclonly

The smaller the print, the closer into the creen you will put your eyes and face. EMFs (electronic magnetic frequencies) will affect you more in a bad way. So the larger fonts and the further away you are the better it is for you.

Computers like microwave ovens produce some of the HIGHEST levels of EMF readings!

This does not even address the strain of reading fine print.

Guest msclonly

The smaller the print, the closer into the creen you will put your eyes and face. EMFs (electronic magnetic frequencies) will affect you more in a bad way. So the larger fonts and the further away you are the better it is for you.

Computers like microwave ovens produce some of the HIGHEST levels of EMF readings!

This does not even address the strain of reading fine print.

Archived