THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hustler Scene in Brooklyn

Guest stalban
This topic is 7823 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest stalban

Is there a street hustler scene in Brooklyn? I'm interviewing for a job in New York and, if I get it, will probably live in Park Slope, Bay Ridge, or Brooklyn Heights. Brooklyn is filled with hot, young working class kids. Surely some of them hustle. Maybe in Bensonhurst…:9

Catnip may be right about Brooklyn Heights and Bay Ridge, but don't listen to him about Park Slope. Grand Army Plaza is crawling with hustlers. And, if you're fairly particular, Prospect Place is known for Uzbekis and Timorese; 9th Street has the Azerbaijanis and Poles; and Prospect Park is a smorgasbord of Thais, Zulus and South Georgians. Hope this helps.

Later.

Guest stalban

Catnip, could you be more specific about where these guys hang out? For instance, when you say Poles on 9th Street, where actually on 9th St. would I find one hustling? At the corner of Prospect Park W.? Along 9th Street itself? Near 8th Avenue? 7th? I don't want to spend a lot of time cruising kids who aren't on the game.

Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward to being in Brooklyn in a few days. A good reliable source of hustlers enhances my quality of life and this will impact on my decision to move.

Guest Thunderbuns

I don't want to spend a lot of time

>cruising kids who aren't on the game.

I would think that a quick drive-by would allow you to determine which ones are working. It's not exactly rocket science!

Thunderbuns

I thought the singling out Uzbekis and Timorese would've raised some suspicions; but I really believed that the reference to South Georgians (there being probably 3 in the entire United States) would've given away the game. Yes, I was just joshin' here.

Later.

Guest stalban

Opps sorry. I meant the last note to be addressed to Traveller, not Catnip. Traveller was the one who answered my question with hard information. Catnip advised me to go to Stella's.

Catnip, I've been to Stella's many times and have rarely been satisfied. Yes, most of the boys there seem to be from Queens and New Jersey. But they're also mostly late 20ish/early 30ish South American bodybuilders who charge $200 for doing nothing and want their money quickly so they can get going to downtown clubs. If I wanted that type of quasi-sex, I'd go to the Gaiety -- at least they're really beautiful over there.

I like street hustlers in their late teens and early twenties. Brooklyn is a borough with 1.4 million people and lots of working class neighborhoods. It has the potential to be a great hustler venue -- as does Queens for that matter, but I'm not thinking of moving there.

Guest stalban

Thanks for the heads-up, DickHo. This is the first time I've posted in this forum. I thought it was a straight-up information exchange and didn't realize people were getting their jollies jerking others around or getting in little sarcastic digs.

Guest Thunderbuns

>Thanks for the heads-up, DickHo. This is the first time I've

>posted in this forum. I thought it was a straight-up

>information exchange and didn't realize people were getting

>their jollies jerking others around or getting in little

>sarcastic digs.

Welcome to the real world :-)

Thunderbuns

Guest bluboy

C'mon Stalban and Thuderbuns it was so obviously a joke that I cannot believe you are getting all twisted out of shape. It is not that far from a bridge in brooklyn for sale...do you really think that Traveller can pick out an Timorese from the crowd..this is in no way a kin to the mean spirited stuff that goes on here. I will admit though that when I saw Stalban take Traveller's post seriously I had a good chuckle at the number of J's on this site that - in taking it also seriously- took flight to Brooklyn in search of cock-exotica. South Georgians Indeed! blu

• 2 weeks later...

I live Park Slope & when I looking for hustler , the best place is the library @ Grand Arny Plaza evening about a hour ,before closing (or when it cold out side). You can alway get lucking if you stay close Prospect Park West & Grand Arny Plaza . This is good if you dont have a place or you want to see what you our getting before taken it home the bushies give you cover.

Now in Brooklyn another place to find a good time is if you have a car & take the LIE going out to Island & just stop @ any of the rest stop past the V-Bridge.

I hope you find this information helpful and good luck on the new job.

Robb

• 2 months later...
Guest stalban

Robb, at last a real answer to a serious question -- unlike Traveller's nasty "joke" responses or Thunderbuns' pleasure at the discomfort of others. Thank you.

Guest fukamarine

>Robb, at last a real answer to a serious question -- unlike

>Traveller's nasty "joke" responses or Thunderbuns' pleasure

>at the discomfort of others. Thank you.

Wow - a Nov 10th reply to a Sept 2nd post.

I've got a stack of old newspapers I'd like to sell. You buyin'?

fukamarine

• 2 months later...

Archived