THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nice stuff in Houston...

Guest TexasTaurus
This topic is 8285 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TexasTaurus

All centered around the following bars: Cousins, 611, and EJ's. All in the Montrose area. You can hire these guys for as little as $20.00 (usual percautions - watch your wallet, your rings, watches, anything not nailed down, etc.). Also, in case you are a newby, don't pick up two at the same time - you can only watch one and two of them together are tough to handle.

I recommend: Bryon (pronuced BrI-awn), Brent, Kevin, Mikey (21 years old, loves to suck his own dick), Michael, and a couple more. I sampled the first 4 myself!!

Cousins is the center.

Caution - lots of drugs in this area!

• 2 months later...
Guest married_but_using1

These guys are not quite quality . They often try to get you to drive them to areas to purchase crack (which puts you in big legal probs). or if they get an opening will also set you up to be robbed by their dealers. If you use 'em (and frankly the stuff they do is quite limited) be careful. These guys are not really worth the time.

Archived