THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

mitch 21 in vancouver.............vancouver street scene in general

Guest paysforit
This topic is 8371 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest paysforit

I have developed a real obsession with a guy know as Mitch-21, about 6'1", dark brown hair, street hustler. he appears is 2 short clips on Punkboys.com getting real nasty with Jason, the lucky devil that runs that site. All Jason can tell me is that he is off the streets of Vancouver. I plan to be up there in a few weeks and would love to run into him. Would also appreciate any info on street hustler scene in Vancouver

Guest VanBCGuy

He is no longer in Vancouver. last I heard, chased out of Vancouver to Toronto.

He was real bad news anyway. He did hang around the Dufferin Hotel a lot, and was heavily involved in the drug scene. Anyone who did have any dealings with him, seems to have been ripped off.

In general, the street scene is not great in Vancouver. Most of the hustlers hang out on Homer Street, between Davie and Drake. Most are supporting a drug addiction. The Dufferin Hotel is full of hustlers, a lot of the same that are down on Homer, but at least in the hotel you can size them up a little easier.

Guest paysforit

Thanks for the feedback. The Dufferin (sp?) Hotel sounds like my kind of place. Their web site makes it seem like a decent enough place for a weekend stay, especially considering my taste in men. About Mitch- I figured he was probably pretty disreputable, but I have always had pretty good luck dealing with his type, probably because I am willing to go a long way towards meeting their needs in order to have a proper party. I would be interested in knowing what he has been up to in Toronto (if that is where he is presently located, as opposed to jail), and, if possible, I would love to find a way to get in touch with him. I can't get this guy out of my head.

• 2 months later...
Guest Buzzx1

Mitch is long gone. Nice guy but the drugs did him in,

the same with so many of the other boys also. The best place to find action is definately the Dufferin Pub. Times are lean there, and a new face is pounced on immediately. Down on the stroll on Homer between Davie St. and Drake, you will find some luck. But you must be very cautious. Drugs are rampant in Vancouver, and unfortunately most of the street guys use them.

Archived