THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Street hustlers in Houston or Dallas

Guest TexasTaurus
This topic is 8393 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paysforit

Here is what I know:

Dallas- The streets immediately behind Bars on CedarSprings, kind of to the south I guess between Cedar Springs and Maple. Streets closer to Oak Lawn tend to be more active. The current bar (and it really sucks) is called the Studio- right on Cedar Springs.

Houston- The streets in the Montrose east of JR's and the Mining Company. Very active at all hours and a little bit on the dangerous side. The main hustle bar is called Cousin's. It is just a block or two from JR's/Mining Company, to the north just off Fairview. LOts of talent, almost all of it with drug addictions. Also lots of drag queens. They can kind of rule the roost during the 10 to mindnight period when they put on the fucking endless drag show.

Guest xquizt

Houston: If you like black men check out around Main/Elgin area.

Streets are all torn up, but active. Behind VentureN on Main.

Some are sleezy but look around you'll find a real jewel in there and very cheap. Lots of dick flashing for you too.

Guest TexasTaurus

I picked up a hustler tonight in Dallas on Congress Avenue at Reagan. Very nice but....he looked in the window and told me it was $30.00 "just to get into the car". I did not pay for that.

On the way to the motel he told me he was a drug addict and that is why he "lives this lifestyle". Once we got to the motel, he "demanded" his $30.00 plus everything else was "extra". NO anal sex (active or passive) and he showed no inclination for anything else. I dumped him. He had a very nice body but lots of attitude. Blond headed, tattos, named Bill. He also told me that "most" of the hustlers on Congress stole from their "clients" and were even known to mug a few. Of course, that is part of it!

• 1 month later...
Guest paysforit

Texas Taurus I read your last post with interest. I have had some fine sex with hustlers in the same Dallas neighborhood. I think you need to be pretty firm with these guys. Let them invite themselves into your car, but don't be afraid to tell them to get lost, if it doesn't feel right. Be honest with them and offer them a fair price at the outset. They are usually pleased to get 60 bucks and for 100 you can usuallly name your game. Don't give them money to buy drugs (unless you are up for all the potential hassles that intails) before you go to your hotel or house or wherever. Trust your instincts. I find the slightly older guys (25-35) to be more reliable, but it is always a crap shoot. I prefer the rough around the edges type (usually an ex-con), but there are several gay pretty boys trying to sell some dick out there as well. They tend to hang back on corners closer to the bars on Cedar Springs.

Guest TexasTaurus

Thanks. Yes the area is active, very active.

I actually prefer the "older" hustlers 25-35 but these guys seem to be at a premium here or at least I haven't seen them.

I drove throughout the area last week-end and there were several men out but nothing I thought I wanted.

You would think there would be something in the "ZONE" but I have never met any hustlers there although I understand they hang out there.

The best Hustler bar in Dallas seems to be "The Studio" on Cedar Springs. I have met some nice dudes there.

For a REALLY wild time, try "The Twisted Lemmon", but be prepared before you go there. A VERY different place.

...And I LOVE ex-cons! Just a "little" rough around the edges!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest timtx

Tim H

Fort Worth

If you like the 25-35 range..... Just give me a call and tell me what corner to stand on.

Or just tell me where to meet you,

Tim

Guest TexasTaurus

Indeed? I like to size up the "merchandise" first. Pick you a street corner. Congress and Throckmorton?

Guest TexasTaurus

I went back again last night. Some NICE stuff available. I enjoyed myself.

I had no problems although I could tell one dude really would have if given half a chance. Dude about 28 years old, dark hair, tatoos, straight(?) but working. I was "firm" and so was he:-)))

Guest paysforit

Hey, Texas Taurus I wish you would tell us more about how the dude was "firm" with you. I like them "firm" myself. Austin has been kind of jumping lately. Hard for me to find ones willing to be "firm" with me; they promise but usually are pretty vanilla. Keep carrying the torch up there. Want review of this "name a street corner" dude, if you hook up. Take care.

Guest TexasTaurus

Went back again yesterday...

This area is really starting to get active. Met several very nice young men and one "older" man (30-35 but looked older) who was working the street.

While this can be a pretty tough neighborhood, the risk "can" be worthwhile.

The closer you get to "The Zone" the more active. Worth a look-see! BUT be careful! They ALL seem to be HEAVY into drugs!

Archived