THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

the bus station/general store in Huntsville, Tx

Guest mike
This topic is 8671 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently picked up a friend of mine,a young man, at the Walls Unit (site of the killing chamber)in Huntsville, who was being released on mandatory suprevision. The prisoners are all released at one time (over 100 on a Friday afternoon). They more or less march out dressed in very weird and unattractive donated clothing, rushing passed confused relatives/lovers/friends in a serius trot up the street two blocks to the bus sation/general store. This is the place where the released convicts can cash one of the two $50 checks they were given by the state. The other must be cashed where they are required to show up for parole or supervison. Decent clothing (jeans, t-shires, sneakers) can be purchased at the same time in the general store. Needless to say this establishment is pretty chaotic with many extremely attractive young men pulling on t-shirts and trying on jeans and new underwear. The sweat-charged energy of the newly freed men fills the air. Several of the guys exchanged some pretty provocative eye contact with me as I waited for my slurpy tasty friend to take care of business. It was clear that some of these boys/men were willing to at least have a little chat. I might add that I spotted two different john type dudes lurking in the crowd. One of them rushed over to try to look at my friend while he pulled some sexy gym shorts over his lickable lower half. It dawned on me that this might be a very productive venue for truly depraved johns (such as myself) who were willing to take a walk on the wild side with these mostly bad boys. It is an easy drive from DFW,Austin,or Houston. Fridays are the busiest, but releases happen almost every day. I am thinking about going over there again some time soon.

Archived