THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

San Diego Street Hustlers

Guest beachwood
This topic is 8471 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest beachwood

The park is basically closed... they must be somewhere. It use to be loaded with young guys, surfers, skaters, musicians and Mexicans. If you know where they work now please post the best areas to find them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fixtopia

Sadly it seems that vice and INS actually were able to rid the area of Street Hustlers. It doesn't appear that hey have landed anywhere specific. Once in a while you can find a stray by the Storefront I believe it is on 12th or 13th & C. Keep in mind that SDPD Headquarters is just a block away so be alert.

• 3 months later...
Guest jc92103

Just a San Diego update. I have had some very good luck in the park lately. Seems as if 4-6 pm is now primetime. Picked up a wonderful Mexican guy and a sexy blond white guy. Both 20-21 years old.

Guest looking for latinos

I assume you are referring to Balboa Park. Where in the park do you find these guys. I'm especially lloking for Mexicans. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest JimSFO

What about TJ? Anything happening down there? It seems like that might be a good place to look for mexican hustlers. Or is it too dangerous?

• 2 months later...

Archived