THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

J in NY, a MUST TRY masseur!!

Italiano
This topic is 5662 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went yesterday to this guy in UWS Manhattan.

WOW!!!

I got a massage from him a couple of years ago and was totally blown away, but he had disppaeared.

Two days ago I saw his ad again in masseurfinder (even if with another name) and I immediately set an appointment for yesterday.

This guy gave me the BEST massage I have ever had, and I have taken a good number!

Of course it helps the fact that he is very handsome, masculine and has an amazing body, but really he gives an outstanding massage, strong, perfectly cohordinated, connected, organic, a total bliss.

I wish these were better times for indulging in massages, but he is REALLY worthy, and his fee is also very reasonable for his very high standard

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massaginator.shtml#sectiontop

Yes! You remember well. Fantastic guy, isn't he?

Definitely. I remember complimenting him on his touch. His ad only states therapeutic, but that wasn't the case when I last went to him. Is he just being discreet, or is this a new direction?

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday afternoon I got another massage from this fantastic man.

I was in pain for pulling a muscle in my lower back, I have to say that rarely I have seen a masseur putting so much effort and patience and strenght in an "injured" area.

I felt almost completely relieved after the massage, and just yesterday morning I could barely put my sneakers on.

I have to say that I have a special weakness for the way he looks, he is a VERY handsome, built and nice man and he is so hot, but really the main focus and praise goes to his special skills as a masseur and his hands....

Well he said on the phone that he only does therapeutic massages nowadays, but I wonder if that's just the phone spiel... because that's what so many tell me and next thing I know, I schedule with them and they're rubbing down there...!

Well he said on the phone that he only does therapeutic massages nowadays, but I wonder if that's just the phone spiel... because that's what so many tell me and next thing I know, I schedule with them and they're rubbing down there...!

lol I had a client tell me last week he had gone to guy that said that too. only therapeutic sessions, he even asked lots of medical questions. he said he went in to get the massage and suspected something was up when the guy started him face up. he said the masseur sucked him off then gave the massage lol

sometimes masseurs can burn out on giving sensual massages and will revert back to only giving therapeutic sessions like I plan on doing after this year

Even though he is moving toward doing only therapeutic massage now, but it is well worth it, he only charge 100 compare to a lot of other untrained one I tested it. I for one will keep on hiring him.

Even though he is moving toward doing only therapeutic massage now, but it is well worth it, he only charge 100 compare to a lot of other untrained one I tested it. I for one will keep on hiring him.

Me too, no doubt about it. He is EXCELLENT!

Archived