THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

warning! this masseur is terriable...

Guest GBoy
This topic is 5685 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.massagem4m.com/tiger69

I met this masseur on his ad in massagem4m name "Sexy Tiger", I choose him cause cause other one I dialed wasn't available, so I took a chance. His ad stated "first time in NY". So I guess no one tested him out before, so I couldn't really compare. To make a long story short, the guy looks kind of like the one in his photo, but after I look it again now, I am pretty sure those are fake pix. He has a similar body type, but much more skinner, and his face look nothing like the guy in the pix. Onto the horriable massage part, into the 10 mins I was on the hotel bed, I knew this is a mistake, I tried to give a few more moment, but it just totally not worth it, so I stopped the massage and get up, told him that he actually made my body worst than before, and he insist that he has a license for massage. I agree to pay him for half an hour and left.

side note. He post different price on different website. When I was dressed, I heard he ask the caller on where he see his ad. then I proceed to tell that guy it's 150 dollars an hour, but the ad I saw it was 100 dollars an hour. Now I check he had raise his price and also included an half hour rate, I guess in case someone else decide to cut short the session like I did he can con them to give him more money.

RE: warning! this masseur is terrible...

Sounds like a guy I met in West LA once. Same thing...I quit half way and told him it was the worst massage I ever had. He wasn't very happy, but neither was I.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived