THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

South Florida Inquiry

Jon
This topic is 5713 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: South Florida Inquiry (Broward)

I can give you the lowdown on some guys, but it would be easier if you posted (or sent me a private message) detailing what you are looking for -- in particular, how important body type and age are to you, and what exactly "erotic" means for you.

RE: South Florida Inquiry (Broward)

"newatthis" or anyone else who might know, I like tall, hairy, hung, uncut, and willing to have some touching/mutual or otherwise, and does incalls. Any and or some of those attributes are good.

Thanks for any advice. I want more than just a regular massage, some sexual arousal or more as well.

Thank you!

There is a WONDERFUL masseur in Ft. Lauderdale: Kirk Ruben, whose e-mail address is BodyWorkerBoy@aol.com. He doesn't advertise on M4M, but you can find his ad on masseurfinder.com. He used to live in New York, where I live, and moved to south Florida about two years ago. Fortunately for me, he visits New York every few months, and I still receive nude, erotic massages from him. I think he's one of the BEST! He's kind of expensive; $220/hr. for erotic massages ($110/hr for legit massage), but he's worth it. Obviously, it all depends on what you can spend.

Another correspondent mentioned Steve Jordan. (steve-jordan.com) He is GORGEOUS, and I'd consider a trip to Florida just to be under his hands. He has a DVD for sale (on his web site), which is well worth the cost.

He also sells photos on his web site, and from his e-mails, he sounds like a very genuine, caring person.

• 1 month later...

Archived