THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on "Dominic" in NYC?

Guest LuvvinFur
This topic is 5408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

o give me a break, the kid gives a great bear massage, and well worth it.

yes his beard is long, but that is what you are looking for if you book him, he uses the beard to tickle your balls with, and if he rims you, i have never felt the joy of a beard with a rim job, very interesting.

the first time i came twice, and he let me fuck him. the second time, o did i say he gives a great blow job. he fucked me.

he is very sexy, and a yoga master kind of way.

if you like a full bear massage, go for it, but creepy, no, just a man with a beard.

T

Guest zipperzone

>if you like a full bear massage, go for it, but creepy, no,

>just a man with a beard.

OK - obviously you find him terrific and I find him creepy (it's not just the beard but the long hair... I'd never feel he's totally clean)

As the old song goes...

You say to-may-toe and I say toe-maw-toe

Let's call the whole thing off :-)

• 3 weeks later...

My goodness, I'm amazed how some people are turned off by beards! I've gotten two massages from Dominic Vine, and he's a sweet, down-to-earth guy who's easy to talk to, and gives a decent massage and is great to cuddle with. I'm surprised at the correspondent to said that there was fucking and sucking: I never got that far! Yes, Dominic has that big beard, and a moderately hairy chest, but I still like cuddling with him and talking with him. I'd advise you to give him a try.

beethoven

...i also highly recommend dominick...the man breathes sex....and fucks like a champion....he is also beautiful....the hair makes for this great hippie fantasy...ortt of like you are finally geting to have sex with dennis wilson from the beach boys in his bearded, sexy prime...by the way, dennis wilson gave me his drum sticks in the 1970s...like i was a female teenage groupie...i always regretted not seeing what that meant

I think I could go for Dominic; I love hirsute men, but I wonder why his photo that's featured in his ad is the one and not one of the other four or five. I liked the others much more readily which could render a turn in having Dominic's give me a torrid and refreshing massage!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest carter07

Know some of these posts are old, but I saw Dominic for a couple of hours this past weekend and it was great being with him. The massage was all that anyone could ask for. This old guy was extremely pleased and delightfully relieved.

• 8 months later...
Guest OCBeachbody

Yeah Dominic is a really nice guy. Very gentle. As everyone said he is highly recommended. Personally the beard and the long hair was unnerving at first, but once I got past that I had a really good time. Nothing like the "special experiences" some have reported.... but he is a real sweet guy and a talented masseur.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LuvvinFur

Okay, y'all - I know I'm being silly here... but is he clean?? The Walt Whitman beard and hair (while fascinating and kind of sexy) makes me initially imagine he doesn't shower much, might have a couple of missing teeth and really bad breath. Please tell me I'm wrong!

LOL...

Dominick is GREAT

I too spent an amazing afternoon with this MAN. He truly wants to please you, his rates are very decent and he is a VERY NICE GUY. Any concerns re creepiness disappear very quickly as he strips you and lays you on his mattress. Go for it!

I think he's very sexy, bit I too am a but unnerved by all the hair.

In my fantasies of hiring him I feel like with all his naturalist photos that he will do an amazingly sensitive, caring massage... but I also fear that halfway through, little woodland creatures that have taken up residence in his beard will come forth to traipse all over my scrotum...! :p

Archived