THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Pietro Italian ex soccer player in Manhattan (and others) ?....

Italiano
This topic is 2766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any recent info on this guy?

http://www.exsoccerplayer.com/about.htm

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/male-massage/12211/

I have seen his pics for a while and I am wondering if he looks as hot or not...

If not, I also am thinking about one of these two hunks:

Mario Ortiz: http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/male-massage/13507/

Eddie: http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/male-massage/12581/

Thanks for the feedback!

I like your choice but have not had any experience, but amongst your three choices-- I'd go for Mario. I've written to him on two occasions, only to have received very amiable and sincere responses. I love how he's worded his ad as well as the reviews at http://www.massagem4m.com that he has received.

I'd definitely go for him at this juncture. Eddie is handsome, but he only gives sensual massages; Mario states that his massages are "Erotic." Next spring-- Mario-- here I come!

Ahhhhh Pietro - I see him every few months and it just keeps getting better. His body IS as described and his personality very giving, once he gets you relaxed and able to steer him in all the right directions. Erotic, yes! And for real! He appreciates tips but what the heck, he is a great ass et! Two on a table can be fun. Enjoy.

Yesterday I went to his website and devoured with my eyes all of those great pics that he has there. Afterwards I sent him an email where I complimented him on his great website and my desire to see him in the spring of 2009; this morning a rather inviting email awaited my perusal.

He (Pietro) is one friggin' hot guy along with both Mario and Eddie, but for some reason Eddie did not do much for me!

>

>He (Pietro) is one friggin' hot guy along with both Mario and

>Eddie, but for some reason Eddie did not do much for me!

Are you saying this about Eddie because you got a massage from him or just referring to his pics?

I find the 3 guys very hot from their pics. I like bulky masculine muscular men and somehow Mario and Eddie respond a bit more to my "ideal" body of a man, but Pietro is no joke either! And from the post above (and a private email I got) it looks like Pietro is very masculine and VERY good at what he does.

Would be so nice to hear from someone who has been with Eddie and Mario to see who would be my first choice...:)

If only Lui from Miami would come back to NY soon....

:9

Mario states that his massages are "Erotic." Next spring--

>Mario-- here I come!

I've had two "massages" with Mario and he doesn't even pretend to give a real massage. He's a hot, hot, hot sex pig and up for just about anything. He sucked me, ate out my ass, and would have gladly fucked me but that's not my thing. If you want a massage go elsewhere; if you want hot sex, Mario (who I believe just moved to larger quarters in Hell's Kitchen) is the man.:-)

I tried Eddie yesterday, I went to his place in Chelsea.

Hot and very masculine guy, with a muscular compact body as in his pics, handsome, EXTREMELY quiet. Perhaps even a bit too quiet...

Good massage on table, great sensual touch. The "release" part came after about 40 minutes (he knows where and how to touch..) and I thought it was over, but after I cleaned up he actually finished the massage!

I wouldn't say he is my # 1 choice in the world, but definitely someone to recommend, especially for his very reasonable rate.

RE: Pietro Italian ex soccer player in Manhattan: TERRIBLE.

Pietro Italian Ex Soccer Player was one of the worst massage experiences of my life. In all honesty, I thought the guy was a complete rip-off artist (he knows how to lure the customer in) and it astounds me that he continues to advertise. Word of mouth should have shut him down years ago.

I have a little history with a few bisexual guys and one purchased an appointment with Pietro as a gift. Everyone in my circle knows how much I love a great massage. Telling a friend his gift was awful is never fun.

I spend a lot of time in Italy and I was hard pressed to see anything Italian looking about Pietro. To me, he looks more Swiss. He has a large, wide mouth with thin lips and a wide-ish face. His dark blonde hair is scary: a curly bilevel stuck somewhere in the ugly 70's, which makes his face look twice as wide. Not my definition of hot and sexy. He's not young.

Considering the hundreds of massages I've had through the years, I've never been on a table like Pietro's. It was designed for skinny midgets. I'm a tall guy with broad shoulders and there was no way to fit on his table comfortably. Not only did I feel like I was lying on flimsy 3/4-inch plywood covered with an ironing board pad, there was no head rest. My feet had to dangle with no towel padding at my shins and my neck went stiff after five minutes. Pietro's studio defines Manhattan tiny. (At least the 9x10 room was neat and clean.)

Pietro's touch was also something I had never experienced before. I was shell-shocked by how non-connected it felt. Nothing deep, meaningful or even remotely therapeutic. I exert more passion when I squeeze a honeydew melon at The Farmer's Market. His touch was completely superficial and icky feeling (and for a guy, I have nice skin). When he told me he worked in physical therapy on the side, I privately hoped pushing papers defined his job description. I couldn't imagine this guy's touch healing anyone or anything.

With my body in pain after five minutes on that table, sex was the furthest thing from my mind. Since I had no attraction to his appearance, I couldn't even work up a fantasy. Soon after he turned me over (I needed help), he dropped his underwear so I could feel his already-greased uncut cock gracing my hand. He never got hard and neither did I. As he played with my flaccid meat with that same awful touch he used to massage me, I told him the only way to get it hard was to suck it. He said he doesn't suck first-time customer cock. "No way!," he said, with a tone suggesting STD-puss oozing from my cock head as he tried to simulate milking a cow on my cock. (Mind you, I've never had an STD.)

With that, I said we can finish with no release. I was a thousand miles from an erotic thought. He quickly pulled up his underwear. With a stiff neck and needing a chiropractor for my back, I never saw Pietro's cock. As I got dressed he went into the bathroom and came out wearing sweatpants.

Pietro exhibited a decent personality but the utter lack of talent made me think this guy was delusional and supporting his livelihood on suckers, not the fun kind. I could never recommend his service to anyone who cared about massage and/or sensuality.

i have been to pietro twice, i find his apartment just fine, it is more then 10x12, more like 12x30, after all it is a mid-town studio.

he is very sexy in an 40 your old daddy, type, i loved it when he worked on my body, nice hands, not a deep massage, but very nice massage.

o backing up, he greets you at the door with his briefs on, once you are naked he takes them off.

the massage is nice, he plays with you a bit, builds you up, and then has you turn over. he both times has been rock hard when i turned over, and we had a nice time with a double happy ending. he gave me a nice warm towel to clean up with, time to get dressed, he stayed naked, and then gave me a nice hug, and a kiss, and walked me to the door naked.....

i have been twice, and it was nice enough, maybe i will go again, or not, but i would say go once, and see if you like it.

T

• 2 weeks later...

>

>>

>>He (Pietro) is one friggin' hot guy along with both Mario

>and

>>Eddie, but for some reason Eddie did not do much for me!

>

>Are you saying this about Eddie because you got a massage from

>him or just referring to his pics?

>I find the 3 guys very hot from their pics. I like bulky

>masculine muscular men and somehow Mario and Eddie respond a

>bit more to my "ideal" body of a man, but Pietro is

>no joke either! And from the post above (and a private email I

>got) it looks like Pietro is very masculine and VERY good at

>what he does.

>

>Would be so nice to hear from someone who has been with Eddie

>and Mario to see who would be my first choice...:)

>

>If only Lui from Miami would come back to NY soon....

"...just referring to his pics?" That is exactly to what I was referring and should have written my response much more clearly. When one is excited and is in haste-- he errs! Thanks for asking for clarification!

>:9

• 1 month later...

I'm in agreement with Rockhard with regards to Piero. I used to see him at the YMCA when it still existed in the building that houses David Barton on 23rd Street, and I used to shudder at his hairdon't. His body takes one amazing photo, I must say, but I echo Rockhard's sentiments regarding the massage...such as it wasn't. I nearly didn't go through with the session when I entered his studio and realized it was THAT guy from the gym, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. There's no doubt in my mind that I will never let that experience happen again.

• 8 years later...

Pietro Italian Ex Soccer Player was one of the worst massage experiences of my life. In all honesty, I thought the guy was a complete rip-off artist (he knows how to lure the customer in) and it astounds me that he continues to advertise. Word of mouth should have shut him down years ago.

I have a little history with a few bisexual guys and one purchased an appointment with Pietro as a gift. Everyone in my circle knows how much I love a great massage. Telling a friend his gift was awful is never fun.

I spend a lot of time in Italy and I was hard pressed to see anything Italian looking about Pietro. To me, he looks more Swiss. He has a large, wide mouth with thin lips and a wide-ish face. His dark blonde hair is scary: a curly bilevel stuck somewhere in the ugly 70's, which makes his face look twice as wide. Not my definition of hot and sexy. He's not young.

Considering the hundreds of massages I've had through the years, I've never been on a table like Pietro's. It was designed for skinny midgets. I'm a tall guy with broad shoulders and there was no way to fit on his table comfortably. Not only did I feel like I was lying on flimsy 3/4-inch plywood covered with an ironing board pad, there was no head rest. My feet had to dangle with no towel padding at my shins and my neck went stiff after five minutes. Pietro's studio defines Manhattan tiny. (At least the 9x10 room was neat and clean.)

Pietro's touch was also something I had never experienced before. I was shell-shocked by how non-connected it felt. Nothing deep, meaningful or even remotely therapeutic. I exert more passion when I squeeze a honeydew melon at The Farmer's Market. His touch was completely superficial and icky feeling (and for a guy, I have nice skin). When he told me he worked in physical therapy on the side, I privately hoped pushing papers defined his job description. I couldn't imagine this guy's touch healing anyone or anything.

With my body in pain after five minutes on that table, sex was the furthest thing from my mind. Since I had no attraction to his appearance, I couldn't even work up a fantasy. Soon after he turned me over (I needed help), he dropped his underwear so I could feel his already-greased uncut cock gracing my hand. He never got hard and neither did I. As he played with my flaccid meat with that same awful touch he used to massage me, I told him the only way to get it hard was to suck it. He said he doesn't suck first-time customer cock. "No way!," he said, with a tone suggesting STD-puss oozing from my cock head as he tried to simulate milking a cow on my cock. (Mind you, I've never had an STD.)

With that, I said we can finish with no release. I was a thousand miles from an erotic thought. He quickly pulled up his underwear. With a stiff neck and needing a chiropractor for my back, I never saw Pietro's cock. As I got dressed he went into the bathroom and came out wearing sweatpants.

Are you out of your mind ????? What a crappy review. I ve seen Pietro many times. He hates fems types you prob were expecting to have sex with him. No way Jose. !!!! He is the nicest guy around so many rip offs out there. Anyway it's long time ago. I have not heard from Pietro in long time but I could not read this review without defending the nicest guy honest handsome muscular masseur around. And no he does nt look like blago !!!! Have nice life.

Yep. Just happened to see it today. So what ???

I hate when people spurs venom Anyway. Have good one

Just clarifying. When someone joins the forum and his first post is a defense of a poorly reviewed provider it's always suspect. Your credibility will increase as you participate more.

Both links for Pietro from the original post are dead. I'm having a hard time figuring out which Pietro we're talking about, and whether he still advertises. Most people on the forum won't even know who you're defending. The one forum member who had negative comments about Pietro is on time-out. Also, your responses had more venom than most of what has been said on this post.

Actually I m still steaming that someone could write such a terrible review. Pietro is handsome so masculine totally alpha. Trust me. Not ma y real men out there. Anyway I m done. I needed to get some steams it's so easy to sit on the computer and critique someone. Pietro where ever you are miss you brotha.

What bunch of crap. I ve seen Pietro many times he s all man strong Italian. You guys are a bunch of fems. Le whore please. You are so desperate. That s why you go to masseurs. Ah ah. Give me a break you ugly duck

Oh, I'm such a desperate, ugly fem duck, on top of being le whore!

plus Bellesoir2787 decided to send me this private message:

Hey Le Whore

I ve seen Pietro thousand times. He never worked out at the gay gym you mentioned. Go fuck your self

Also, did he see Piero a thousand times as a client? Wow, I'm supposed to be desperate, but I'm apparently not THAT desperate.

Don't agree with someone's opinion? Cite your infallible knowledge and cuss them out in public AND private.

Bahahaha!!

We ALL know that "bellesior2787" is "Pietro"! (Or a very, VERY strange admirer ). We get what's going on.

But this is absolutely hilarious, nonetheless.

Anyway, good luck on your re-entry to the market, Pietro!

Someone earlier used the word "venom" to describe the content of what had been written about Pietro, albeit from 2008, but nevertheless that is the word that came to mind as I read what must be one of the most scathing critique attacks I've ever seen leveled here against a masseur.

I saw Pietro in 2010 & when he finished, I remember telling him that his massage had been like a "...work of art", given that it was so pleasing & carefully & creatively crafted.

Archived