THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Nick in NYC?

Guest LuvvinFur
This topic is 5756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met Nick in NYC several years ago and saw him eveytime I traveled to NYC from DC.

He was sweet and sexy, very skillled and good at what he did.

Easy to reach, always returned calls in a timely manner and tried very hard to accomodate my schedule.

Glad to see he is back in NYC and look forward to beinging in touch with him my next trip.

DDad

• 4 weeks later...

Nick has changed a lot in recent years. When his web address was "hotyounghands, or something like that, he gave nude, erotic massages, which I enjoyed a lot. Now that he has gotten into thie "tantric" mumbo-jumbo, he wears a tank top and shorts, and seems to visualize a sign on your ass and balls that says, "DO NOT TOOUCH!" I was curious about his transformation, and went to him for a "new age" massage, which was OK, if that's what you want. I even joked with him about, "No mor hotyounghands, eh?", and he smiled and said, "No."

He's still the same nice, sincere guy, but he gives a totally different massage experience.

beethoven

Archived