THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Experience with Darrious

buttlvr99
This topic is 5792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I get massages several times a year by different people, some very sensual others much more threaputic. Generally I like a good quality massage followed by some eroticism at the end.

I tried a guy visiting from out of town based on his pics and location. The event was very interesting to say the least. I entered his dark hotel room with candles lit and Darrious all oiled up. He is muscular and defined just like his pics.

He said the massage would be with hot oil and that is was. It started out pretty ordinary with him pouring warm oil on my back and rubbing it in with broad strokes, eventually working down to my legs. If this were to be a sports massage it would be lacking in really working the muscles, but it was not about that. Next thing I knew he was using his body sliding up and down against mine. He used every part of his body in long thrusting glides. It became quite erotic with him breathing heavily into my ear upon each pass.

I was definitely aroused by the time I had to turn over. Then more of the same followed as we were face to face culminating in my climaxing.

It certainly gave me a new idea of what "erotic massage" can be.

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=164768&scid=12219942&sp=1&pos=1

Archived