THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

OK, everyone gets a A+

glutes
This topic is 5340 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest josephga

I take reviews on those sites with a grain of salt. IMO very few people bother with giving reviews. I have 2 reviews on there and 14 on masseur finder and thats from advertising for 6 years on sites. Id rather have that small number of reviews than to have 60 to 80 reviews like some guys have. Feed back I get from clients is that some of those 60 to 80 review guys give the worst service too. which leads me to believe those large number of reviews are written by some of the masseurs themselves. I had a guy tell me the otherday that he would leave a review I told him if he did not to leave a 10 or a 9 id rather have a 8 since i think everyone has room for improvement. lol But back to your question most of those sites dont post negative reviews unless it starts to become a habit. I know masseur finder gives us the option to delete 1 review every 3 months.

A month or so ago, I was truly "pissed" because I'd driven to the San jose area, an hour+ from where I live. The masseur told me to ring him once I was in the area; I did this at his specified time only to have him not answer. I rang a few minutes before the appointment; again the prick failed to heed the call.

When I returned home, I emailed http://www.massagem4m.com and relayed to the webmaster what had just transpired. He responded immediately and asked me for the guy's identification number. Unfortunately, I couldn't locate it at the time for lack of my reading carefully and thus did not and was not able to write a NEGATIVE review.

That is the only connection that I've had with a more than pleasant review appearing at this site. I've written thirteen positive ones, though, as I have NOT had any unpleasant or poor massages from my selected guys in the San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Cruz areas.

Guest josephga

I wish we could write reviews on clients. lol I had a guy last week who lived 45minutes away show up over 2hrs late for his appointment. he was lucky it was coming a thunderstorm and i had no other bookings. On top of that i couldnt call him back because mr shady had called from a pay phone. regardless of how the session went he wont be getting another one from me.

• 1 month later...
Guest josephga

The feedback I get from clients is they have far better results from the massage sites like massage m4m than from using something like the craiglist..

• 1 year later...
Now massagem4m is charging $5.95/ month (or $72/year) to look at the full reviews on their site on selected masseurs.

Just to see their A+ ratings?

Can you imagine if Daddy did the same?

Glutes, I too just saw this. Bad enough they are demanding $1 per credit to see a private photo (heck, most places give you a set yearly fee at far less, and you can see ALL the photos - such as GayRomeo)... but this new one of the (only +9 +10) reviews is strange.

I had issues for the last 10 days or so for them publishing a masseur in NYC who has absolutely no known contact information -- unless one wants to believe the approximimate street where he lives and sit there for hours lurking!!! Wierd. His ad goes up on Jan 20... and in 2 days he has 4 positive adds... and no contact information. Strange.

Andy (Ft. Lauderdale) is a perfect example of someone with tons of reviews. I had an appointment with him over a year ago and he point blankly asked me to post a review (which I didn't). I think he got off on posting comments to the people following his review. But now the site only lets the reader read the first 5 reviews.

There are a few bad reviews on massage4men website. Here's one with a nasty response:

http://www.massagem4m.com/nj/jersey-city/male-massage/12948/

Guest OCBeachbody

Wow.... thanks for spilling the scoop on that one. I just landed and settled in abit. Decided to get on and see what's going on an wow! Seems the site changed since last time I checked on Friday. Actually I don't mind paying, $5.95, at least now I can see some of the bad reviews. Plus you can simply cancel.... I already did that... I signed up then canceled so I paid $5.95 for a month :-)

So far I honestly feel assured that most of my guys are 9's and 10's, I took me a bit of time and i am still looking.... there are not too many bad reviews and no real deal breakers.

LOL I was surprised about Premium Service myself... but hey now a days there's a fee for everything. If they do keep this thing I hope there are some more extra features or something.

Kinda like what Gay.com..... maybe chat, video, second life avatars, discounts or just something extra for the fee.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OCBeachbody

Well as I said almost everyone is charging. So far my personal opinion of them is the site is a great resource overall...here are my likes an dislikes....

1) The site is user friendly and colorful

2) The pictures for the most part a nice resolution size

3) Its is easy to navigate and find stuff

4) Like the Private Photos

5)Attempting to change and add features..

6) Happy with the Massuers I have tried through their site

7) Not to sleazy

I'd say my experience has been 95% positive compared to other sites, plus I feel comfortable showing this at work as a referral for comps, bonus, or business freebies for clients.

Dislikes

1) Some of the Private Photo Galleries aren't worth it, so it is kinda of

a grab bag. I noticed that it seems there cleaning things up... so I hope my complaints are helping :-)

2) Reviews seem to be all 8-10's, I am skeptical.... but then it is human nature to tend to rate everyone 8-10.... like how we have been conditioned to TIP people! That is why you need to compare

3) Need an international section

4) No video

5) Wnat the Spa Directory back they had... was a nice resource (IMHO)

so that my take on them..... like I said I have a 95% satisfactory rating for them. I have tried other sites, but between Daddys and them those are the two I like.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest funnyguy

I’ve had many massages from therapists on this site and only had one experience I didn’t like at all. I didn’t write a bad review. Sometimes the chemistry between the masseur and client just isn’t there. I’m not going to jeopardize someone’s livelihood over it. I just didn’t go back to him. When a therapist has hardly any reviews, that my clue they may not be that good.

Guest OCBeachbody

I think they started that around the beginning of February?

And I think you see the first five good ads for free.

I sign up as a Premium member, once in you can view every single review and there are some bad ones. Not many of the masseur I frequented have any really bad reviews. I know that I am canceling my membership cause all the guys I use have good reviews. It a nice one time thing in my opinion.

Archived