THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone had massage with these two masseurs in NYC?

Guest GBoy
This topic is 5606 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Yeah, but from looking at the pictures, I'd go with the other

>guy! :9

I'm with you; I would go with "Jake," too! :9 I liked the words that appeared in his full page ad; I loved his pics, and I think that I would have a great time with him if I were to engage his services.

If I find myself in NYC in September, Jake will find his name on my list of "To See!" :9 :* :9

• 3 weeks later...

>from reading the ads id go with paul.

He also goes by Pete on http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/pavle.shtml

However, when asked about Sensual and Erotic massages (as indicated on the ads) he denied he did them. His Masseurfinder ad shows a naked torso, and a quick call on the phone revealed he has a very hot British accent, but with all this name and content changing, I'm wondering what his deal really is. He admitted his middle name is Pete, but I always think different names allow advertisers to determine where people are finding and responding to their ads...

Guest josephga

i don't see how they keep up lol iv seen guys with a differnt name for each site, sometimes a differnt price for each site. i do track my advertising. my way is just asking them where did they see the ad? I had a client the other day tell me about a ad he had responded too. it was two guys offering a 4 hand massage for 75.00 they were nude in the pics in the ad and would be nude during the massage. however during the massage there was no release and no mutual touching. he asked them if that was the case then why were they nude in the ad. there response was so the client can see whats going too be rubbing against them lol.. I told him the fact it was 75.00 for 4 hands should have been his first clue.. I tell people to never assume anything if you ask 100 guys their definition of sensual or erotic you will get 100 differnt answers.

Jake Deckard has been in SF for almost 1.5 years now. I saw him for one session at the beginning of 2007. He's a superb masseur and is a gorgeous man! Too bad that I didn't step a little out of bounds with him because I think I could have from his actions near the end of the session.

His partner Mark is also a talented massuer. Check out both of their ads at http://www.MassageM4M.com. Mark's pics here are hot; Jake's current pic is mediocre.

Now for the guy in question: if he fails to do what he has indicated in his ad, then he is doing false advertising big time! The words that he uses are quite enticing to say the least!

Guest josephga

i remember seeing Jake Deckards web site awhile back. i was impressed with the offer that if for any reason you are not happy with your massage you can leave without paying during the first 15 minutes and that he hoped other bodyworkers would make the same offer.. after reading that i started making that very same offer and work is up about 20%

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

apples and oranges

Haven't been with Jake. The link provided says his profile is inactive so...

I've had a massage with Paul. He's an Aussi and very nice guy and bi-sexual at most. If you are interested in the massage, his technique is fine--there are those better and those who are worse.

If you are interested in extras, I would say with Paul it is up to the chemistry of the moment. My massage things actually went quite far but based on Paul's own surprise, I would say this is not the norm. I would go expecting and decent massage and perhaps some extras.

Jake is erotic massage and obviously his focus is quite different. Ultimately it depends on what you are looking for.

Archived