THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411: Dragon Boy in Van Nuys?

glutes
This topic is 6441 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Would love to have info on him too!!

>

>Rickinoc

Did you read the reviews at http://www.massagem4m.com about "Dragonboy?" How much information do you want? From my reading the reviews, I gleaned that the guy was interactive. Book him and ask upfront what he allows or permits from his clients. Or, email him with your candid queries.

I did what I'm suggesting when I saw a particular masseur (Jake) in San Francisco. You can read my "take" at a thread or two here!

Hey Glutes,

I tried him quite a while ago, but I do remember a couple things. He did an amazing job on my legs. It was it was very sensual. A lot of body contact the massage was performed on a bed. The one awkward thing I remember, at the end when I assumed there would be release...there wasn't. When I asked he obliged me. I just felt a little uncomfortable asking at that point. So maybe establish things in advance. He was very nice and I enjoyed talking with him.

Let me know what you think if you try him, I have been thinking about trying him again.

Alan

Archived