THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Four Hand Masseurs:" New York City/San Francisco??????

Axiom2001
This topic is 5095 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For a few months, I have been getting a massage by two hands; now I'd like to experience a "four hand" massage. To you fellows in both the New York and San Francisco Bay Area, what recommendations can you share? I hope to experience this type of massage soon! (I've checked http://www.massagem4m.com and have some leads, but I'd like to hear from those at this website who've had experience!!!

In New York I will DEFINITELY go with the duo Alberto and Jay (http://www.manusfortus.com)

Both in their 30s early 40s (Jay a little older than Alberto), both have GREAT bodies, are very masculine, very friendly, skilled and....sexy!

Alberto (a VERY hot latino)is blind and this makes him even more sensible in his touch.

For incalls they work at their beautiful place not far from Columbus Circle.

Absoulutely a MUST in New York!

• 2 months later...

Damn! I must begin to read all responses to my thread after I've posted it. Today (19 April 2007)is the first time that I have read Jake's post. I've had a massage from him, an excellent one, but because I was in total awe with him, I was reluctant to enjoy his beautifully sculpted body; next time will be another story.

I've also been in contact with his partner, Mark, but had to cancel because of illness. When I return from Egypt during the latter part of May, I know I must have a massage from Jake again, by himself, and then proceed with having a "fourhanded" massage which will include handsome and sexy Mark! :9

• 1 month later...

>In New York I will DEFINITELY go with the duo Alberto and Jay

>(http://www.manusfortus.com)

>

>Both in their 30s early 40s (Jay a little older than Alberto),

>both have GREAT bodies, are very masculine, very friendly,

>skilled and....sexy!

>Alberto (a VERY hot latino)is blind and this makes him even

>more sensible in his touch.

>

>For incalls they work at their beautiful place not far from

>Columbus Circle.

>

>Absoulutely a MUST in New York!

My seeing Alberto and Jay was a MUST, and I saw them yesterday, May 21st 2007. Both were phenomenal! I have to see them again once I'm back in 'The Big Apple!' Thanks for recommending them! :9

• 3 years later...

Saw them a few weeks back. Still in an apartment on the far west side. Both are still in excellent shape for their ages. Alberto (latino) I found hotter but resisted being touched, and when he did let me touch his dick during the release portion, he grimaced in pain and it was clearly lumpy from pumping/injections and never got fully hard. (Jay moved out of hand range to give release at this point) I did get off well and liked the massage, but they are not the perfect bodies of the past.

As you can tell from the various sites, there are a number of masseurs that advertize "four hands available". As with most other things, communication in advance is very important. First, to try to establish if they give four hand massage on a regular basis, or is it just something they will put together at the last minute. Second, be open about what you expect in that situation, and make sure that there is agreement ahead of time as to what the massage will entail. I personally LOVE 4 hand massage... when it is done right by guys who do it on a regular basis, it is exquisite, but when done poorly it is even worse than a bad 2 hand massage. I used to see two partners in SF on a regular basis when I was in SF, but unfortunately they retired from massage to devote their time to their other business.

Archived