THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Zack - Queens NY

Guest zipperzone
This topic is 6489 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Havan_IronOak

Yes there was a happy ending and yes there was some mutual touching.

Whether that is part of the normal massage or whether that was just something extra between two consenting adults who hit it off... That's always a judgement call.

Guest endoman31

Been there a number of times, Both Zack and Lilo (who operates out of a different location). Easy parking.

The boys are great---to look at, to touch and to give a great massages. "oh, oh, to touch and feel....'

You will find them on Craigs, and they give the time as promissed.;-)

>>The boys are great---to look at, to touch and to give a

>great

>>massages. "oh, oh, to touch and feel....'

>

>WOW! did you go to med school? How do you know that

>expression?

>

>

Actually it's "Oh, oh, oh..."

Olfactory (I), Optic (II), Occulomotor (III)...

The REAL question is...how did YOU know Mr. Hagen?

>Actually it's "Oh, oh, oh..."

>

>Olfactory (I), Optic (II), Occulomotor (III)...

>

>The REAL question is...how did YOU know Mr. Hagen?

Oh, I do like this one much better than the one I used - "On old Olmpus tip top, a Finn and German viewed a hop." How does the rest of this one go?

>Oh, I do like this one much better than the one I used - "On

>old Olmpus tip top, a Finn and German viewed a hop." How does

>the rest of this one go?

You're not gonna like the rest of it...but YOU ASKED!

Oh Oh Oh To Touch And Feel A Girl's Vagina Aah Heavenly

No wonder I always used the one with the "Finn and German"...lol

Guest Havan_IronOak

I was curious about Zack after seeing his ad on Craigslist and decided that an $80 massage was worth the time and efort to check out. Yes, he was located in Queens but not too far from the 7 train and I had the time and the money and a nagging crick in my back so...

I was pleasently surprised all around. Zack was a cutie and the place is a stones throw from the 52nd street stop on the 7 train. Zack has an apartment fitted out like a regular massage studio and he REALLY knows his technique.

It's also nice that he's naked throughout and such a fit young hottie.

He does offer other services such as a bodyscrub and a facial and even has folks available one day a week if you want a maini/pedi as well.

We met at the train stop and he walked me over to the house and as we walked he said that he wanted to be able to retire by 30. (He's one of those driven young men) He's even got a number of other guys working with him and they have a web site http://topsecrettouch.com

We also talked a bit during the massage ... Seems he's got over a dozen massuers in his family (including mom and dad) and he started at a regular day spa at age 12. I HOPE that wasn't in this country.

I'm writing up a full review but thought I'd mention him here for those in New York that could use a little pre-christmas pampering.

718 233 3457

• 2 weeks later...
Guest endoman31

never realized what a can of worms (read sperm) I had opened. But yes, I knew what I was doing.

Zack is a treat, and this is a new month.

A recent review is on the site.

:9

Archived