THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cory 111 NYC

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6531 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 7 months later...

>On http://www.Massagem4m.com in NYC Cory 111 ...

>Has anybody had any experience with this guy's Massage

>Services.

>He's also Listed on Rentboy/NYC, so I'm hoping I can get some

>info HERE?

I saw Cory. Good massage but no sucking/kissing/etc allowed. He lets you touch him and jack him but only for about the last 20 minutes. And he jacks you off at the end. Probably worth the $130 if you like the massage with happy ending thing or if his pics turn you on. He's gorgeous. Extraordinary physique.

But if you look for more than massage give him a pass. He's a decent masseur but a lousy lay.

I just sent in a review. We'll see if Daddy publishes it.

>LO..Thanks for the 411.

>

>Sucking/Kissing etc does Fall into the "Working Guy' Category

>which at $130 with any Guy ain't gonna happen.

>

>Especially in NYC... :p :P :p

I agree. And it was very clear up front what the limits were. Just think it's useful to tell people exactly what did and did not happen. :D

Also, I think it is useful to let people know how much the masseur will allow you touch him and for how long. I think all masseur reviews should include that.

Learned...I read your Tues Review. Very Nice.

I'm sure Cory is worth the Trip,as long as it is understood just what to expect when setting up an Appointment.

Actually quite a few Guy's never let you "go there".. to the point they do get aroused at all!

Especially the Obviously Totally Straight Guys...LOL :p :P :p

Archived