THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

massage parlor spa on 34th street, NYC. a disappointment

Guest endoman31
This topic is 6791 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest endoman31

A basic dissapointment. I found multiple announcements on newyork.craigslist.com for various named boys for massages. I went so far as to cancel my appointment with one of my regulars to try them out.

At the elevator stop I was greeted by my specifically named guy. All the clothed boys wandering around were handsome. I was asked to relax in a 'holding area' as my masseur found a vacant room. Oh, the place was clean, though a little seedy. and was dark, as expected.

The massage was mediocre, the masseur handsome with one of the biggest cocks I have ever had my hand on. He explained that my appointment was for an *hour*, that the $100 went to the owner (slaver, was my interpretation), and that he got whatever extras he could promote. The extras added up quickly: anal (mine), oral (on his cock) and whatever all on the table. I opted to tip him and got a HJ.

A disappointment since various regulars I patronize give me blow jobs, act as tops, or bottoms, and give longer massages.

It wasn't until I was ushered to the elevator that I realized that my one *hour* started at the elevator door and ended, on time, at the same place. No accounting for the waiting to find a room, stripping, and dressing. AND no shower was available.

Stick with hooboy, or home delivery, or his place.;(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rohale

You wont be disappointed if you book the services of Gregory Cartwright. He works very much independant and is absolutely brilliant at what he does. He's a fine perfectionist and you wont feel disappointed at all. He truly is one of the very finest that NYC has to offer. Book his services guys.

Ro

Archived