THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

SpartanGymnasium-NY

BigGayAl
This topic is 6903 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I made an appointment with him, after I went to his hotel, i decide not to continue, he was staying at a tiny room that's hard to even move, and he looks very thin and a bit dirty. he ask me to get naked and lie on his bed, which doesn't look all that clean ( well, it is hotel sheet and not a nice hotel) . I decide to just get up and leave, He was nice enough for me to leave, and I am glad I didn't continue.

He reminds me of a guy with a similar screen name -- spartanianmssr@aol.com. That profile is now empty.

In May of 2004 I made an appt. with him, and he was nice on the phone. He was using the name Luke, and was on W. 20th St, in a small walkup apartment. The phone numbers are not the same, so possibly this is a different guy, though his pictures look similar -- thin and wiry, fairly hairy, east European in a sort of Armenian way.

The apartment was not exactly spotless, though it was not a pigsty. As I recall his massage was untrained and vigorous, to the point that I needed to get him to back off. He was not as clean as I would have liked -- body odor. The experience was moderately unpleasant.

Again, not sure that it is the same one, but the similarity in screen names and in appearance make me suspect it is the same guy.

Seems like it's the same guy. I went to him when he was at 20th Street as well, on thepolice block, and when I saw his new ad and called, he seemed very friendly. However, as I approached the address, I realized I had been there before, and while I could not remember the specifics, I only knew that I didn't remember the experience because it wasn't pleasant enough to be memorable. I remember being massged on the floor on a mat, in front of a large mirror, and feeling very uncomfortable. beyond that, I can't even remember what he looked like.

I suggest you look elsewhere.

By the way, he has an ad on rentboy, under the monicker spartan gymnasium. Such an odd name.

Yes, that's the one. I noticed the name Vartan on mail he had left out, and wonder if he uses Spartan because it rhymes with Vartan? He does not appear to be Greek or a male-bonding nudist warrior, which could be alternative explanations. Possibly a graduate of Michigan State...? :).

Archived