THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ENZO NYC

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5476 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

He looks promising but I no one has reviewed him here yet...I may have to be the first

has a number of good reviews at the massage site but nothing about anything except the massage part...actually his ads are more descriptive than the reviews...will probably take a shot

• 5 weeks later...

went to him...a bit of a disppointment...he has a really clean nice apartment. Looks older and less fit than his pics, although still attractive. the massage was professional...more sensual than deep tissue...I like a "real" deep tissue massage...

• 3 years later...
went to him...a bit of a disppointment...he has a really clean nice apartment. Looks older and less fit than his pics, although still attractive. the massage was professional...more sensual than deep tissue...I like a "real" deep tissue massage...

Yeah, I went to see him too - I don't think those are his pics - the bodytype is radically different. Enzo doesn't have a lean, long torso, as his body seems more compressed. Not bad looking, but not what I expected from his pics. Good looking guy, but different from what his pics seem to suggest.

Massage-wise, he's just okay. Not bad, not great.

Guest adnyuki
Yeah, I went to see him too - I don't think those are his pics - the bodytype is radically different. Enzo doesn't have a lean, long torso, as his body seems more compressed. Not bad looking, but not what I expected from his pics. Good looking guy, but different from what his pics seem to suggest.

Massage-wise, he's just okay. Not bad, not great.

Guys, interestingly, I was cruising for some new massage guys in NYC -- and ENZO was near the top of the list until I read these reviews -- thanks again, as this is a great service.

One guy I can recommend for massage is Yan who occasionally is advertising on Rentby (from Ukraine). Most professional of the masseurs I have met.

Archived