THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chicago: SF Masseur visiting...

glutes
This topic is 6986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Chai says he's visiting the Windy City, he's well worth a session!

Picture, etc. are on http://www.massagem4m.com San Francisco

My Contact Information:

Tell Him You Found Him on MassageM4M.com!

phone 415-596-3854

mobile

pager

Chai will be in Chicago from Aug16-22

Thai-Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sensual

In Calls - $80/60 mins, Out Calls add $20 also available for travelling

Professionally trained Handsome Thai CMT, well-built college athletic, offering Hot Asian Muscle Massage in Thai, Swedish, Deep Tissue or Reflexology massage. I offer a strong but sensually nurturing integration of Asian and Western styles. From deep tissue technique that releases specific tension and pains to Thai massage that facilitates powerful whole body stretching and energy flow. My private residential studio is warm and quiet near the Civic Center with easy access to freeways and close walk to the MUNI Van Ness station. I use a professional massage table, aromatherapeutic massage oil and soothing music to create a warm and relaxing environment. A shower is also available for your convenience. I am 29, 5’11”, 185lbs, muscular and defined and am considered very handsome with strong hands for a deep massage. I am very friendly and have about a 90% client retention rate. I truly love doing massage and am looking forward to sharing that blissful experience with you. I look forward to seeing you soon. PLEASE CALL ME TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.

• 2 weeks later...

It took Chai several days to respond to my initial email, but after that he was easy to make arrangements with. He was accommodating without a lot of fuss when I needed to change times because of an emergency (especially noteworthy because he's been in great demand; he doesn't expect to get to do any sightseeing till the 4th day of his visit). His emails had an occasional light touch that brought an unexpected smile to my face.

His massage technique incorporates a lot of stretching and hard, concentrated pressure that I'm not used to. Some of it was painful at the outset, although it felt better and better as the session progressed, and there was no lingering soreness later on.

The erotic part was, for me, fairly lackluster. I didn't find the energetic oiled-body-on-body thing that some of his reviewers (on [http://www.massagem4m.com/]) rave about particularly exciting, and the ending had a somewhat mechanical feel to it. In my limited experience, I would put him distinctly below my 2 favorite masseurs, but well above the several amateurs I've tried. It's also possible that things would be better at a second or third session after we got to know each other a little better.

Thanks, glutes, for bringing him to our attention.

Thanks for the tip!

Thank you, Glutes –

Was able to meet with Chai last weekend in Chicago. Thought he would not answer my e-mail but after some delay (said he was in final exams) he did and then the arrangements went well.

Yes, he does apply pressure, but if you caution him, it lessens, as with most masseurs. He is beautiful to look at and very engaging. Also very “generous” with his body. He came to my hotel and there was no “hot oil” treatment. But what he did do was VERY nice! }(

Thank you again for the tip. :)

Archived