THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Taking nude pictures without permission?

Guest TexasTaurus
This topic is 7039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TexasTaurus

Just a question for anyone who wants to weigh in on an incident that happened to me.

I was getting a massage, nude and undrapped, when the masseur picked up his phone and apparently took pictures of my penis and area. I didn't realize immediately what he was doing but, when I did, I didn't say anything as I didn't know what to say and didn't want to make any false accusations.

I found out later, through mutual friends, that this guy takes pictures in his studio and then sends them to his friend in another part of the building.

Is this becoming a common practice and what should I have done and do in the future?

What I am currently doing is asking for no cell phone use during a massage.

Also, I am an older man (56) weigh 250 pounds and am no prize, so why he did it I don't know unless he does it with everyone.

;( ;(

I think this was an outrageous invasion of your privacy, not to mention outrageous behavior on the part of the masseur. It makes one think back to Sean (RIP) taping his clients without their permission. Who knows what happens to these pictures after the guy sends them to his "friend"?

People should be warned about this guy. I encourage you to identify him here in the Message Center and to write a review.

BG

A Definite Invasion of Privacy! You have no idea where the photo will end up. He didn't ask..BUT I suggest you tell his name.. Write a Review..So the guys in your AREA, looking for Massages will know. IF he wants to Respond to Review "which is doubtful" Let Him! :+

• 1 month later...

Agree totally with all the responses to date. If he was a state certified massage therapist, you could also report that to the appropriate agency. Obviously how you handle it is up to you but I for one do not recommend staying silent on such an issue, a review is an absolute must.

• 1 month later...

Archived