THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Massuer in Atlanta

Scotsman
This topic is 2867 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Scotsman, don't know whether this helps, but found 'Fabian' on http://www.massagem4m.com. 404-983-2005 is contact number.

Review Written November 10, 2004

Reviewer Experience of Masseur and Massage:

Fabian was kind enough to take me at the last minute. I had been reluctant to get a massage because my back is so tight due to a car accident, and I was afraid it would be painful. Fabian somehow knew the exact amount of pressure to apply and therefore my back muscles totally relaxed. I have had good massages before, but this was the best by far. I don't know if it were the hot stones or Fabian's technique, but I can't wait for my next massage. Frankly, I was a little nervous about being physically attracted to Fabian because he is so beautiful, but his demeanor and personality put me at ease right away. So I hope I can go at least once a month, and am confident Fabian's healing hands will really help my back pain.

Massage Performed

In What City? Atlanta, GA

Age (estimated) 30

Date of Appointment 11/09/2004

Rate Paid $75

Massage Duration Planned 60 minutes

Massage Duration Actual 60 minutes

Did Masseur Live Up

to what He Promised? yes

Was this In or Out Call?

Describe yourself (the reviewer)

I like to get legitmate massage, which becomes a sensual experience for me since I am so sensitive to touch. I would prefer to be attracted to the massage therapist because this does enhance the experience for me. But if if have to choose attraction over skill, I would definitely choose skill.

Overall Rating of

Masseur (1-10) 10

Would You Hire Him Again? Yes

How many prior reviews

have you written? none

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 11 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived