THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ken in Rentboy

quiet storm
This topic is 7576 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am planning an appointment with Ken, who is visiting LA for the next week. He spends most of his time on the East Coast, between Philly/NY and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. I am picking him on recommendation of a reliable source, but I was wondering if anybody else has experienced him? I will be getting a massage + (depending on how the vibe is). He is a knockout (I've seen a face pic from my source), but just curious.

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=4531

Ken was a no show.

Flake. I was to call him as I was leaving the gym. He was about 20 minutes away. He said he was on his way. An hour later, I call him to see where he is and I get this song and dance about how he drove all the way down to about two blocks from my street and realized he didn't have my cell phone number because it is blocked. So, he turned around and went back to the Hyatt (where he had been in the bar when I called him). Obviously, he had decided that he was having to much fun at the Hyatt Bar with his friends to keep our appointment. So much for this turkey.

Archived