THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

massage m4m.com

Guest jstlooknthx
This topic is 7542 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jstlooknthx

Have any of you guys had trouble receiving email responses from this massagem4m.com site? Seems I've never gotten an email reply from that site. Yes, I realize I can call the masseur but I'm just wondering what's up with their email procedure.

Are any of you masseurs listed with them? Do you actually get your emails?

If you are reading this and you do really deep, articulated work on the neck, back, and shoulders. Let me know. I'm dying over here!;(

I have used several of the masseurs listed in NYC, DC, and LA. All the ones I've used though I contacted thru their website email rather than the massagem4m email I think. They all have a link to their website on the mm4m site, and I just assume that is their preferred method unless it specifically says something else.

I too have never received a reply from emailing direct from site. In the future I will try their personal sites as another person suggested.

• 2 months later...
Guest ClevelandRubMan

Jstlooknthx,

There are two reasons why you're not getting responses from masseurs listed in the massagem4m website.

First, the webmasters promoted this site as a free site. Then they sent out messages that they would begin to charge the masseurs listed on the site. This is a common pratice employed by webmasters. Webmasters populate their directories, get to the critical mass they're looking for, and then start to charge those who contributed to their directories. This website doesn't forward e-mail from interested clients to those masseurs who don't pay to be listed on their site. Makes sense. However, they kept my ad up, so people were able to request information using their website, but the webmaster wasn't forwarding me the information from those interested in my massage services. Thankfully they've since pulled my ad, so no one will be expecting replies from me who've requested information through that website. I chose not to subscribe to the website because I didn't see it as being a wise investment. There are plenty of other websites where I list my massage service and I don't have to pay to be listed in those places.

Second, if the masseur is a paid member of the site, the webmaster forwards the e-mail inquirty to the masseur, and it is up to him to contact you. Not all masseurs, of course, aren't conscientious in replying to client inquiries.

Good luck.

David

>Have any of you guys had trouble receiving email responses

>from this massagem4m.com site? Seems I've never gotten an

>email reply from that site. Yes, I realize I can call the

>masseur but I'm just wondering what's up with their email

>procedure.

>

>Are any of you masseurs listed with them? Do you actually get

>your emails?

>

>If you are reading this and you do really deep, articulated

>work on the neck, back, and shoulders. Let me know. I'm dying

>over here!;(

I've had a few problems with getting emails not only from them but from other sites as well. Since AOL installed their new spam blocking email, I'm frequently at a loss when a client calls and asks why I never responded to their email. This may not just be an issue with massagem4m.com, but specifically withe way AOL has chosen to implement their spam filters.

Guest BIRROTCH

>Have any of you guys had trouble receiving email responses

>from this massagem4m.com site? Seems I've never gotten an

>email reply from that site. Yes, I realize I can call the

>masseur but I'm just wondering what's up with their email

>procedure.

>

>Are any of you masseurs listed with them? Do you actually get

>your emails?

>

>If you are reading this and you do really deep, articulated

>work on the neck, back, and shoulders. Let me know. I'm dying

>over here!;(

well, I'm not, but I do give very deep massages. I'm in Nashville.. you close by?? ;)

DAN

Guest jstlooknthx

Alas, I am in Los Angeles. I should have included that. It seems getting really articulated, deep work on my problem shoulder and neck area difficult to find. Especially from a attractive gay masseur. I think I may be asking for too much.

Interestingly, according to their review policies

http://www.massagem4m.com/reviewPolicy.cfm

my reading is that they will only post a negative review if the masseur gets 3 negative reviews (three strikes you're outed?).

That calls into question the usefulness of any reviews, since even one positive review gets posted.

I did see a negative review get posted at one point for a masseur being a no-show twice, and the masseur's reply which implied he didn't want to give a massage to someone of his own race, but it has disappeared. I won't say who the masseur is, since I can't prove the comment ever existed, but it does not incline me to go to that masseur. And the policy (which may or may not be new) also does not incline me to depend on massagem4m.

(Although their policy also allows a client to withdraw a review.)

Archived