THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Manus Fortus Massage in NYC

Guest amigodelmundo
This topic is 3659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest amigodelmundo

Has anyone seen the new Manus Fortus web page on Massuer.net? I would like to know if anyone has used these two hunks and what it was like.

thanks Carlos

• 11 months later...
Guest nativenycer

Jay and Alberto are even better looking in person. They give a 4-handed massage that is mind-blowing: deep-tissue, therapeutic, and unbelievably erotic. While one digs his thumbs into you so hard you want to cry, the other caresses you so lovingly you want to throw your arms around him and kiss him. Jay even includes some Reiki work, and Alberto, who is blind, uses his hands with a beautifully intuitive seventh sense. This is a thrilling experience for anyone who enjoys the touch of strong sensitive men.

• 13 years later...

Hi Just wanted to report that Jay and Alberto of Manus Fortus have a new website for Sensual, Erotic and M4M massage manusfortus.com, and are totally back in action because I've seen them twice in 8 weeks. I don't go anywhere else. Plus the view from their studio, and the plain old friendliness is still amazing. And between the one session and the second, they had been lifting a lot and actually pumped up. Size DOES matter. I had a bit of trouble finding ManusFortus phone number for about a year because I had the old one. Make sure to use 917-995-1277.

Some of their listings are not correct.

I hope this helps folks, and they are still my go to guys.

manusfortus.com[/url], and are totally back in action because I've seen them twice in 8 weeks. I don't go anywhere else. Plus the view from their studio, and the plain old friendliness is still amazing. And between the one session and the second, they had been lifting a lot and actually pumped up. Size DOES matter. I had a bit of trouble finding ManusFortus phone number for about a year because I had the old one. Make sure to use 917-995-1277.

Some of their listings are not correct.

I hope this helps folks, and they are still my go to guys.

http://www.ManusFortus.com

Archived