THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

9 Guys, 31 balls: A Tale of Mini Golf in Thailand

TotallyOz
This topic is 7230 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

:) Sitting under Hooboy's cabana, talking about the guys here experiencing new things, Hoo suggested that we go play mini golf. None of the guys I spend time with had ever gone before and Hoo had just came off of a few nights of the game. So, off we went!

Hoo picked the place and the time. His group showed up to meet with me and my guys. All together there were 9 golfers and Hoo and I to supervise.

Watching the guys being taught how to swing was funny and then our "caddy" for the night gave them the secrets of each hole. I belive there were 18 holes all together. The course took us about 2 hours to complete. The guys all had beer and drinks from the time we got there till we left. There were tables set up around each hole for food or drinks and socializing.

All the boys loved the new adventure. I loved watching them experience something new and Hoo just had fun with it all!

For those of you who have not taken a Thai boy out on one of your visits here, let me suggest Mini-golf. It is fun and inexpensive. For the entire group for over 2 hours of drinks the cost was 2k bath. That included a lot of drinks and the golf was 120 baht a person. I think it was a great deal for such great fun.

After yesterday's jet ski adventure and last nights mini golf experience, I am not sure what is on the agenda for today. Bowling anyone? :)

If you're going to count all the holes, you need to count all the balls, the holes will still win, but not by as large a percentage. However, you don't explain your thread's title. If we're counting each player's ball sack plus the one he's hitting with the stick, that's 3 X 9 = 27, and --- oh, yearh, there's the two of you watching and 27 + 4,,,,, d'uh. Sorry I'm so dotty sometimes. }( But there still are only (9 X 2) + 18 = 36 holes, only beating the balls - ooh - by 4! Or am I still missing something?

Archived