THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BIG Asian Cock

VaHawk
This topic is 7249 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry, nothing to add, as I just got tired of seeing the words "creamy juicy pussy" everytime I was scrolling! :)

But now that I'm here, I have known several Asian guys, even one Thai guy with a 10" dick, that totally debunked all those stereotypical myths about Asian cock size! :o

Last time I was in Bangkok in the mid 90's-- one club featured guys whom they termed "had American dicks"! I saw some huge, turgid ones being sported on stage.

When I went to another club, a guy from Laos sat on the stage and meandered through the gathered audience sporting a biggggggg DICK! Although I was turned on, I shied away from massaging his lower middle expenditure! The vision of this remains with me today and I hope will been seen again when I'm in Bangkok and Chaing Mai in May of 2005.

Guest houseboy

Not that I want to rehash things here, VA, but your apparent surprise at a large Asian cock i - in your own (paraphrased) words from earlier this year - about the most racist thing I have heard in a long time. :p

"No running in the house!"

Surprised? Me? Nope, as I've been around long enough, that nothing surprises me anymore. I can't imagine that anything that I have ever said/posted about the endowment of others based on any factor, including race, was not said in an ironic tone, meant to debunk those myths.

I'm definitely the biggest racist in the entire U.S.A.!! I send my white hood out to get dry cleaned/extra starch every Monday, after using it for fun weekend activities. All that soot from the burning crosses really soils the pristine whiteness with nasty gray smudges.

Sorry, but that leash of yours is just a smidgen short of being long enough to cross the borderline between Kentucky and Virginia! :p

Archived